Meridian Helicopters is positioned to make a long lasting impression on the exhibitors and attendees of this years’ Heli-Expo in Louisville, KY. A completely refurbished 1990 Bell 206L3 with a Garmin G500 glass cockpit will be on display. You can find the aircraft in booth 21 of the static display section.
“We are very excited to showcase the efforts of our team in an up close and personal way this year” stated Michael Bashlor at Managing Partner. “Many months of work are put into a tip-to-tail refurb such as this aircraft experienced. We take great pride in the refurbishment of an aircraft and updating it with the latest in avionics from Garmin to ensure today’s level of safety and operational requirements are met with leading industry technology.”
The aircraft is very well equipped and boasts zero time components virtually across the board. With an accompanied component and engine support commitment and competitive lease rates from Meridian, any operator is certain to profit from their efforts.
“We invite all exhibitors and attendees to visit Meridian Helicopters at booth 21” Bashlor requests.
Meridian Helicopters LLC is “All Encompassing” specializing in aircraft brokerage sale, & lease, purchasing solutions, and inspections. Meridian Helicopters LLC looks to also further expand on these service offerings with the ultimate goal for their customers of “MOREUPTIME”.
Meridian Helicopters LLC – A Cadorath Company.
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet