Meridian Helicopters is positioned to make a long lasting impression on the exhibitors and attendees of this years’ Heli-Expo in Louisville, KY. A completely refurbished 1990 Bell 206L3 with a Garmin G500 glass cockpit will be on display. You can find the aircraft in booth 21 of the static display section.
“We are very excited to showcase the efforts of our team in an up close and personal way this year” stated Michael Bashlor at Managing Partner. “Many months of work are put into a tip-to-tail refurb such as this aircraft experienced. We take great pride in the refurbishment of an aircraft and updating it with the latest in avionics from Garmin to ensure today’s level of safety and operational requirements are met with leading industry technology.”
The aircraft is very well equipped and boasts zero time components virtually across the board. With an accompanied component and engine support commitment and competitive lease rates from Meridian, any operator is certain to profit from their efforts.
“We invite all exhibitors and attendees to visit Meridian Helicopters at booth 21” Bashlor requests.
Meridian Helicopters LLC is “All Encompassing” specializing in aircraft brokerage sale, & lease, purchasing solutions, and inspections. Meridian Helicopters LLC looks to also further expand on these service offerings with the ultimate goal for their customers of “MOREUPTIME”.
Meridian Helicopters LLC – A Cadorath Company.
- FAA approves five-blade Airbus H145
- EASA issues 3rd edition of Helicopter Flight Instructor Guide
- HAI determined that Heli-Expo 2021 will be live, not virtual
- MD Helicopters completes another MD500E conversion to MD530F
- Thales and StandardAero mark first flight of 4-axis autopilot for Airbus AS350 and H125
- Brazil’s Federal Highway Police orders six AW119s
- Elbit win $96M Contract for a Rotary-Wing Mission Training Center
- Leonardo to add extra baggage pod to AW189
- 29-Nov-20 9N-AJJ Airbus AS350B2 Nuwakot, Nepal
- Bell Boeing awarded $12M contract to modify the V-22 of Japan
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance buy new helmets
- Bell Boeing awarded $188M contract for logistics and engineering support for the V-22 platform
- Mornington Sanford Aviation adds EASA Part 147 approval for Robinson maintenance training
- Savback Helicopters opens in the UK
- CNC deploys new mission suite for Texas DPS Airbus H125
- Philippine National Police to deploy two H125s in Davao Region
- Garmin adds new eLearning courses for G1000H NXi integrated flight deck
- Air Methods settles claim over severely corroded parts
- EHang completes Korean demo tour
- Tangent Link Announces Presentations for Aerial Firefighting Europe