Spectrum Aeromed announced today that the company is celebrating their 25th year in business and will showcase new medical equipment designed for the Bell 429 Helicopter at the Helicopter Association International HELI EXPO convention in Louisville, Kentucky from March 1-3, in booth 4745.
“We started this year celebrating with our employees the accomplishments that have been made during the last 25 years,” said Spectrum Aeromed Owner and CEO Dean Atchison. “Our employees work hard daily to produce great products and we are excited in our 25th year to introduce a new product specifically designed for the Bell 429 Helicopter. This new design is just one example of our team’s innovative work throughout the years.”
The new Bell 429 mockup uses a FERNO ProFlexx gurney for transportation of the patient. Spectrum Aeromed created custom locks that mount to the existing Bell 429 floor to secure the gurney. The new mockup that will be shown at HELI EXPO simulates the height of the standard Bell 429 floor with secondary fluid barrier floor. The forward cabinet is a design that has a single drawer, two oxygen connectors and the bottom area for a LOX unit. Spectrum Aeromed is currently working on their STC application process with the FAA.
“Showcasing this product is only one of the medical interiors that will be highlighted at HELI EXPO this year,” said Spectrum Aeromed Vice President, Account Executive Ricky Reno. “We will also have a Spectrum Aeromed interior in an Augusta Westland Trekker displayed in booth 6451. This medical interior application already has an STC for the A109/119. This interior showcases the Spectrum Aeromed stretcher with a pivot system.”
Chief Operating Office Chad Kost, Vice President, Account Executive Matthew Christenson, Vice President, Account Executive Ricky Reno and Director of Engineering Justin Mahler will be in attendance at HELI EXPO.
“Completing 25 successful years in business would not be possible without our faithful customers,” said Kost. We look forward to discussing our new equipment with them at HELI EXPO and talking with new customers from around the world.”
ABOUT SPECTRUM AEROMED:
Spectrum Aeromed is a leading global designer and manufacturer of custom air medical and air ambulance equipment for fixed and rotor wing aircraft. The company is qualified to produce specialized life support solutions for air, ground and marine support applications. Spectrum Aeromed holds more than 60 Supplemental Type Certificates (STCs) covering more than 400 models of aircraft. Spectrum Aeromed is headquartered in Fargo, ND with a 17,000-square-foot manufacturing facility. For more information, visit www.spectrum-aeromed.com.
- Italian National Fire Corps orders five more AW139s
- Safran unveils Add+ engine technological demonstrator
- FAA approves Astronautics EFI on Leonardo AW109 and AW119
- UK Government praises Air Ambulance charities
- AeroVironment buys VTOL UAS Developer Pulse Aerospace
- Airbus Helicopters supports modernisation of training centre in Ukraine
- French Air Force reinforce its fleet of H225Ms
- First ground run of Tech TP turboprop demonstrator by Safra
- Donaldson celebrates international sales growth
- Russian Helicopters demonstrates Ansat’s satellite communication system
- Rostec to show Ansat at Paris Air Show 2019
- SH09 third prototype flies higher and faster in Sicily
- Experts spell out actions for safety excellence
- Dallas Airmotive joins MRO Insider’s Network of Maintenance Providers
- Sundance Helicopters Partners with Hillsboro Heli Academy
- Devon Air Ambulance pilot elected to prestigious flight safety post
- Speakers for 10th Anniversary Aeromedical Conference
- EU wide rules on drones published
- VIKING secures offshore helicopter PPE contract
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Communications Director