Spectrum Aeromed announced today that the company is celebrating their 25th year in business and will showcase new medical equipment designed for the Bell 429 Helicopter at the Helicopter Association International HELI EXPO convention in Louisville, Kentucky from March 1-3, in booth 4745.
“We started this year celebrating with our employees the accomplishments that have been made during the last 25 years,” said Spectrum Aeromed Owner and CEO Dean Atchison. “Our employees work hard daily to produce great products and we are excited in our 25th year to introduce a new product specifically designed for the Bell 429 Helicopter. This new design is just one example of our team’s innovative work throughout the years.”
The new Bell 429 mockup uses a FERNO ProFlexx gurney for transportation of the patient. Spectrum Aeromed created custom locks that mount to the existing Bell 429 floor to secure the gurney. The new mockup that will be shown at HELI EXPO simulates the height of the standard Bell 429 floor with secondary fluid barrier floor. The forward cabinet is a design that has a single drawer, two oxygen connectors and the bottom area for a LOX unit. Spectrum Aeromed is currently working on their STC application process with the FAA.
“Showcasing this product is only one of the medical interiors that will be highlighted at HELI EXPO this year,” said Spectrum Aeromed Vice President, Account Executive Ricky Reno. “We will also have a Spectrum Aeromed interior in an Augusta Westland Trekker displayed in booth 6451. This medical interior application already has an STC for the A109/119. This interior showcases the Spectrum Aeromed stretcher with a pivot system.”
Chief Operating Office Chad Kost, Vice President, Account Executive Matthew Christenson, Vice President, Account Executive Ricky Reno and Director of Engineering Justin Mahler will be in attendance at HELI EXPO.
“Completing 25 successful years in business would not be possible without our faithful customers,” said Kost. We look forward to discussing our new equipment with them at HELI EXPO and talking with new customers from around the world.”
ABOUT SPECTRUM AEROMED:
Spectrum Aeromed is a leading global designer and manufacturer of custom air medical and air ambulance equipment for fixed and rotor wing aircraft. The company is qualified to produce specialized life support solutions for air, ground and marine support applications. Spectrum Aeromed holds more than 60 Supplemental Type Certificates (STCs) covering more than 400 models of aircraft. Spectrum Aeromed is headquartered in Fargo, ND with a 17,000-square-foot manufacturing facility. For more information, visit www.spectrum-aeromed.com.
- Students STEP into the Future with Bell
- Luton Airport to provide free fuel to Children’s Air Ambulance
- Omni signs 24 month contract with Constellation Oil
- Metro Aviation takes delivery of first Airbus EC145e
- Mecaer Delivers Bell 505 MAGnificent
- More than $360,000 raised for STARS
- AeroVironment unveils VAPOR all-electric helicopter UAS
- StandardAero expands with Safe Aviation Solutions acquisition
- CPI Aero gains orders for T70 Turkish Utility Helicopter Program
- CHC Appoints New Executive Lead for Global Operations and Supply Chain
- HAI President/CEO Named to USDOT Safety Oversight and Certification Advisory Committee
- Able Opens New Expansion of Headquarters
- Leonardo puts forward AW149 at DSEI 2019
- Russian operator Skypro adds fourth AW139
- Rotex Helicopter to take delivery of new KMax in Q4
- Volocopter raises 50 million Euros in C round funding
- UTair Engineering picks AMOS MRO software
- PHi exits Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection
- Volocopter completes integration tests at Helsinki Airport
- Helicopter pilot appointed new Station Commander at RAF Odiham