Trakka Systems is pleased to announce that they have received an EASA STC data package for the installation of the A800 searchlight onto the Finmeccanica Helicopters AW139 helicopter short and long nose variants.
The Certification covers the integration of the TrakkaBeam A800 searchlight, Pilot Control Interface Unit (PCIU) and Trakka Control Panel (TCP). The pilot or co-pilot can control the A800 via a new model DZUS mounted NVG compliant TCP interfaced with the existing four-way switches on the helicopter’s collective control or via a pistol grip that can be operated by a crewman. The certification also includes an IR and Amber filter option and all the interfaces for slaving the TrakkaBeam A800 system to a variety of EO camera systems.
Work was carried out in conjunction with Airgreen in Italy and EASA Part 21J and 21G UK based Engineering Authority Phoenix Aerospace for the trial installation and certification. The installation comes with an EASA From 1 and utilizes the existing searchlight mount hard points for the new style mount, while integrating the PCIU into the aft avionics bay allowing for easy installation for a new or retrofit equipment. For more information please contact Trakka directly or see us at the HAI booth #12351.
- Bell appoints first 505 dealer in Germany
- State-of-the-art technology sets new standards in helicopter pilot training
- JETNET Demos Customized Solutions at VBACE
- Philippine National Police receive more Airbus H125s
- Safety Protocols at HAI Heli-Expo 2021
- MD to take MD530F on Southern California demo tour next week
- Air Methods appoints SVP of Clinical Services
- Brazil approves Van Horn Bell 206 v2 composite blades
- Wolfson Childrens Hospital adds helicopter
- Albuquerque Police get public complaints from increase helicopter use
- Italian Army retires AB205 after 51 years service
- PNG LNG adds H145 for Papua New Guinea operations
- EBAA to Send Young Leaders to One Young World Global Youth Summit
- UPMC Mercy Unveils New Rooftop Helipad
- Russian Helicopters delivers first Ansat to a client in Europe
- Asia Pacific Aerospace Extends its T700 MRO Provider Agreement with GE Aviation
- Spectrum Aeromed Brings On New VP of Operations
- Bell Boeing awarded $36M contract for V-22 parts
- Sikorsky awarded $16M contract for VH-3D/VH-60N updates
- Uttarakhand Government to add 8 destinations under Regional Connect