M International is pleased to announce representatives from their industry leading Accessory MRO facility Southwest Fuel Systems (SWF) will be in full-force from February 29th through March 3rd during the annual Heli-Expo Helicopter Trade Show & Exposition to be held at the Kentucky Exposition Center in Louisville, Kentucky (USA).
During the world’s largest 100% dedicated helicopter exhibition, SWF and M International Inc., will have representatives available to answer your questions related to the maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) of the following gas turbine engines, modules and accessories:
- Rolls-Royce M250 series
- Pratt & Whitney PT6A & PT6T series
- Honeywell LTS-101, T53 series
- Turbomeca Arriel 1 & 2 series
“SWF is an integral part of our overall strategy of becoming the single largest MRO Company dedicated to serving customers of these specific gas turbine engines,” stated Tom Duncan, Vice President of Sales for M International. “SWF most recently received their EASA certification and we are now supporting a multitude of global operators and we’ll continue to further invest to expand our service and support network to provide you with the highest level of service and support you deserve.” SWF is fully authorized by Triumph as one of their Service Network providers.
In addition, SWF would like to introduce Phillip Fienen as their new Director of Sales and Marketing. Phillip comes to SWF with over 20 years serving the helicopter industry.
With over 45 years of continuous experience in the Fuel Control and Accessory industry, SWF is Triumph’s largest certificated Authorized Maintenance Repair & Overhaul Center (AMROC) supporting all T53 Series Fuel Control and Governors. SWF has expanded its state-of-the-art 18,000 sq. ft. MRO facility with the addition of a second correlated test bench. SWF is part of the overall TEAM T53 Service Network that falls under the M International group of companies including Airborne Engines, MINT Turbines and M International T53 Distribution.
We invite you to stop by our display #3506, meet our team and discuss how we can assist you with the proper care of your engine and related components as well as learn about new and future product offerings and services.
About M International:
Since 1979 M International has been a leading provider of aftermarket technical, MRO, and supply chain management services for the aerospace and defense industry. Headquartered outside of our Nation’s Capital in McLean, VA., they hold a number of OEM distribution and representation agreements such as Honeywell’s Official T53 World Wide Spare Parts Distributor. In addition to KTS and MINT, M International is the parent company of Airborne Engines Ltd. in Delta, Canada, and Southwest Fuel Systems, LLC in Tucson, AZ.
- Airbus and DCA pick Thales new FlytX avionics for helicopter programs
- Safran to continue supporting UK MOD
- SPECTO Aerospace appointed helicopter Blade Repair Centre
- Hamilton Sundstrand Awarded $17M Contract for Helicopter Flight Control Computers
- Helijet Announces Results of the Special Meeting
- Bristow Provides Update on Status of SEC Filings
- Terma Aircraft Survivability Equipment on RNLAF NH90 Ready for Operational Use
- Leonardo and PWNE add AW189 simulator to Service Agreement in Malaysia
- Alpha Aviation Purchases Anchorage Helicopter Tours
- HeliOffshore Helideck Work Group Reports on Top Five Safety Events
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $7M Contract for V-22 Modification
- Raytheon testing AI to improve CV-22 maintenance planning
- FleckDecks Awarded $17M Contract for V-22 and MV-22 Procurement
- CPI Aero Secures Additional Orders From Sikorsky
- Recognize The Best of Vertical Aviation
- Akagera Aviation celebrates a decade of successful operations in Rwanda
- Airbus and Safran team-up for greener vertical flight
- Wiking signs for two AW139s
- Sikorsky Awarded $15M Contract for UH-60M Maintenance
- Japan National Police places order with Bell