Trakka Systems is pleased to announce that it has submitted EASA and FAA STC data packages for the installation of the A800 searchlight onto the following helicopter variants, and anticipates final approvals shortly: AS365N series, Bell 212, 412HP, 412EP, 206, 407, Airbus H145
This represents a major investment by Trakka Systems to provide customers with STC’s for timely and cost effective turnkey solutions when installing the TrakkaBeam A800 on a new or retrofit project. Utilising a variety of custom new or existing STC’d mounts from manufacturers such as Meeker or Aeronautical Accessories, Trakka Systems has created easy to install installation kits that are cost-effective and require minimal airframe modification.
Work was carried out in conjunction with dedicated aircraft donors and EASA Part 21J or FAA DER organisations. Full details of the installation kits are available on request. For more information please contact Trakka directly or see us at the HAI booth #12351.
Trakka Systems is a privately held Australian aerospace company, whose primary focus is to design, manufacture, market and distribute innovative high powered DO-160-certified searchlight solutions for airborne, marine and land based operations around the world. Trakka offers a comprehensive portfolio of products, accessories, spare parts and services for civil and military operators, all major rotorcraft OEM’s, completion centres, and MR&O facilities. Trakka’s extensive engineering capabilities, AS9100C and FAA-PMA manufacturing facilities, and FAA/EASA 145 repair stations deliver fast time-to-market solutions with superior customer support worldwide. To find out more visit www.trakkasystems.com
- FlightSafety appoints Executive Director of Operations
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Named ‘Best Tour Company’ in Hawaii
- Bell Awarded $28M Contract for UH-1N and TH-1H Support
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to receive £1.5M grant towards £4M hangar
- Aviation Blade Services Joins First Aviation Services Family
- Rusada unveils new Technical Publications module for ENVISION
- US accident data heading for worst year in over a decade
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee