Vector Aerospace (www.vectoraerospace.com), a global independent provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, is celebrating its 10th anniversary servicing Rolls-Royce M250® engines in the USA. Vector supports this popular family of turboshaft engines from its OEM-authorized M250 repair and overhaul facility in Grapevine, Dallas, TX.
“When we began to service the Rolls-Royce M250 product line in the USA, we really gained some traction, attracting customers from all over the world,” said Glenn Hawley, Director, Service Center Network, Vector Aerospace. “Over the past ten years, we have developed strong relationships with our Rolls-Royce customers, and our expertise and knowledge of this product line has been a proven source of return business for us. We are proud to be an Authorized Maintenance Repair and Overhaul Center (AMROC) for M250 engine family.”
In total, Vector Aerospace has over 25 years of experience supporting the M250 series, from its repair and overhaul facilities in Dallas, TX and Vancouver, BC. Vector offers complete MRO support for the M250 product line, including borescope inspection, failure analysis, freewheel shaft R&O, model conversions, in-house test capability and field service support across North America. Vector also offers its customers a pool of lease and exchange M250 engines and engine parts.
As an AMROC for the M250 product line, Vector has been presented with a number of awards during annual HAI Heli-Expo events over the past decade. These include the Rolls-Royce FIRST Network ‘Total Quality’ award (2015 and 2012), the Rolls-Royce FIRST Network ‘Customer Satisfaction’ award (2013), the Rolls-Royce FIRST Network ‘Program Investment’ award (2012 and 2006) and the Model 250 AMC Award for Customer Satisfaction (2006).
Recent M250 contracts announced by Vector include an exclusive five-year support agreement with leading independent Canadian helicopter charter company Blackcomb Aviation, and a support contract signed with leading Brazilian specialized aerial services provider Helisul Taxi Aereo Ltda. Vector has also worked with Rolls-Royce to support the M250 fleets in service with the U.S. Department of Defense and the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) agency.
To learn more about Vector Aerospace’s extensive turboshaft engine support capabilities, please visit us at Booth # 7556 during HAI Heli-Expo 2016 in Louisville, KY.
- V-22 Osprey Marks Three Decades of Transforming Military Aviation
- FlightSafety and Metro Aviation celebrate five years of Louisiana Level D simulators
- HELP Appeal donation upgrades Royal Preston Hospital helipad
- Babcock Flight Training Adelaide Graduate
- GVH Aerospace helps Swiss Rotor Solutions
- DAC renews distribution with Esterline
- Genesys Aerosystems to certify popular HeliSAS Stability Augmentation System
- PDG partners with Woodgate Aviation to support 148th British Open Golf
- Building Work Begins on new Penzance Heliport
- Two Nepalese operators to add Airbus H125 in coming weeks
- Senior Director of Product Development named at EastWest Industries
- Airbus bids for Australian Army tender with H145M
- HSM-70 celebrates 10 years of excellence
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to carry blood supplies
- L3 WESCAM Launches In-Flight Training Course for MX™-Series EO/IR Turrets
- Trakka Systems announces TLX Searchlight Order
- Canadian Coast Guard picks Dart wearplates for Bell 429 fleet
- AIM raises awareness for careers in Aviation Maintenance
- PAL-V unveils the distinctive features of the PAL-V Liberty Pioneer
- Caverton Helicopters picks Thales for AW139 simulator