Vector Aerospace (www.vectoraerospace.com), a global independent provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, is celebrating its 25th anniversary as an authorized Turbomeca Arriel repair and overhaul (R&O) center. Vector’s Richmond, BC location is authorized as a Turbomeca Level 4 R&O center for the Arriel 1 and Arriel 2 families, and has to date serviced more than 3,380 Arriel engines.
“This is an exciting milestone for us,” says Paul Cockell, President, Vector Aerospace Helicopter Services – North America. “In the past two years we have seen a significant increase of Arriel 1 & 2 inducts into our shop, and I believe this is in part due to our reputation in the industry for customer service and expertise on this product line.”
Vector Aerospace offers complete MRO support for the Arriel 1 and Arriel 2 product lines, including borescope inspection, failure analysis, freewheel shaft R&O, model conversions, in-house test capability and field service across North America. Vector also offers all of its customers a pool of lease and exchange Arriel 1 & 2 engines and engine parts.
Vector has announced a number of significant Arriel-related MRO contracts in recent years, including those signed with Blackcomb Aviation (Canada), Helicopter Transport Services (Canada), Mavana Air Support (USA), Orange County Sheriff’s Department (USA) and Sunshine Helicopters (USA). Last year Vector also announced a partnership with Turbomeca to provide Airbus Helicopters AS350 BA to B2 conversions, utilizing the Arriel 1D1 engine.
The Arriel family powers a wide range of popular rotorcraft, including the Airbus Helicopters H125/AS350 family, H130/EC130, BK117, H145/EC145, AS365 and H155/EC155, plus various Sikorsky S-76 models.
To learn more about Vector Aerospace’s extensive turboshaft engine support capabilities, please visit us at Booth # 7556 during HAI Heli-Expo 2016 in Louisville, KY.
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit
- NEXA Advisors Completes Landmark Urban Air Mobility Study
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx VIP to customer in Chile
- Bell 407GXi earns IFR certification
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President
- Kopter enters the Brazilian market
- Leonardo confirms solid presence in the Brazilian VIP market at
- Elbit to supply components for CV-22 Color Helmet Mounted Display System
- East Anglia Air Ambulance to extend Norwich head office
- Forecast International Publishes White Paper on Global Outlook for Helicopters
- German NH90s get upgrade with Rohde & Schwarz radios
- Airbus now accepting nominations for sixth annual ‘Innovation in Safety Award’
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Shortlisted for Third Sector Awards