Vector Aerospace (www.vectoraerospace.com), a global independent provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, is celebrating its 25th anniversary as an authorized Turbomeca Arriel repair and overhaul (R&O) center. Vector’s Richmond, BC location is authorized as a Turbomeca Level 4 R&O center for the Arriel 1 and Arriel 2 families, and has to date serviced more than 3,380 Arriel engines.
“This is an exciting milestone for us,” says Paul Cockell, President, Vector Aerospace Helicopter Services – North America. “In the past two years we have seen a significant increase of Arriel 1 & 2 inducts into our shop, and I believe this is in part due to our reputation in the industry for customer service and expertise on this product line.”
Vector Aerospace offers complete MRO support for the Arriel 1 and Arriel 2 product lines, including borescope inspection, failure analysis, freewheel shaft R&O, model conversions, in-house test capability and field service across North America. Vector also offers all of its customers a pool of lease and exchange Arriel 1 & 2 engines and engine parts.
Vector has announced a number of significant Arriel-related MRO contracts in recent years, including those signed with Blackcomb Aviation (Canada), Helicopter Transport Services (Canada), Mavana Air Support (USA), Orange County Sheriff’s Department (USA) and Sunshine Helicopters (USA). Last year Vector also announced a partnership with Turbomeca to provide Airbus Helicopters AS350 BA to B2 conversions, utilizing the Arriel 1D1 engine.
The Arriel family powers a wide range of popular rotorcraft, including the Airbus Helicopters H125/AS350 family, H130/EC130, BK117, H145/EC145, AS365 and H155/EC155, plus various Sikorsky S-76 models.
To learn more about Vector Aerospace’s extensive turboshaft engine support capabilities, please visit us at Booth # 7556 during HAI Heli-Expo 2016 in Louisville, KY.
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet
- East Anglian Air Ambulance flies 25,000th mission
- EASA certifies Bell 206 TT straps from Lord Corporation
- NHV awarded new contract with Ørsted
- RUAG to upgrade eight Swiss Cougars
- JetNet to exhibit at NBAA Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference
- Lobo Leasing appoints Chief Technical Officer
- Indonesian Air Force places order for eight additional H225Ms
- 14-Jan-19 PP-ECF Airbus AS350BA Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (1F)