Vector Aerospace (www.vectoraerospace.com), a global independent provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, is celebrating its 25th anniversary as an authorized Turbomeca Arriel repair and overhaul (R&O) center. Vector’s Richmond, BC location is authorized as a Turbomeca Level 4 R&O center for the Arriel 1 and Arriel 2 families, and has to date serviced more than 3,380 Arriel engines.
“This is an exciting milestone for us,” says Paul Cockell, President, Vector Aerospace Helicopter Services – North America. “In the past two years we have seen a significant increase of Arriel 1 & 2 inducts into our shop, and I believe this is in part due to our reputation in the industry for customer service and expertise on this product line.”
Vector Aerospace offers complete MRO support for the Arriel 1 and Arriel 2 product lines, including borescope inspection, failure analysis, freewheel shaft R&O, model conversions, in-house test capability and field service across North America. Vector also offers all of its customers a pool of lease and exchange Arriel 1 & 2 engines and engine parts.
Vector has announced a number of significant Arriel-related MRO contracts in recent years, including those signed with Blackcomb Aviation (Canada), Helicopter Transport Services (Canada), Mavana Air Support (USA), Orange County Sheriff’s Department (USA) and Sunshine Helicopters (USA). Last year Vector also announced a partnership with Turbomeca to provide Airbus Helicopters AS350 BA to B2 conversions, utilizing the Arriel 1D1 engine.
The Arriel family powers a wide range of popular rotorcraft, including the Airbus Helicopters H125/AS350 family, H130/EC130, BK117, H145/EC145, AS365 and H155/EC155, plus various Sikorsky S-76 models.
To learn more about Vector Aerospace’s extensive turboshaft engine support capabilities, please visit us at Booth # 7556 during HAI Heli-Expo 2016 in Louisville, KY.
- V-22 Osprey Marks Three Decades of Transforming Military Aviation
- FlightSafety and Metro Aviation celebrate five years of Louisiana Level D simulators
- HELP Appeal donation upgrades Royal Preston Hospital helipad
- Babcock Flight Training Adelaide Graduate
- GVH Aerospace helps Swiss Rotor Solutions
- DAC renews distribution with Esterline
- Genesys Aerosystems to certify popular HeliSAS Stability Augmentation System
- PDG partners with Woodgate Aviation to support 148th British Open Golf
- Building Work Begins on new Penzance Heliport
- Two Nepalese operators to add Airbus H125 in coming weeks
- Senior Director of Product Development named at EastWest Industries
- Airbus bids for Australian Army tender with H145M
- HSM-70 celebrates 10 years of excellence
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to carry blood supplies
- L3 WESCAM Launches In-Flight Training Course for MX™-Series EO/IR Turrets
- Trakka Systems announces TLX Searchlight Order
- Canadian Coast Guard picks Dart wearplates for Bell 429 fleet
- AIM raises awareness for careers in Aviation Maintenance
- PAL-V unveils the distinctive features of the PAL-V Liberty Pioneer
- Caverton Helicopters picks Thales for AW139 simulator