Vector Aerospace (www.vectoraerospace.com), a global independent provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, is celebrating its 25th anniversary as an authorized Turbomeca Arriel repair and overhaul (R&O) center. Vector’s Richmond, BC location is authorized as a Turbomeca Level 4 R&O center for the Arriel 1 and Arriel 2 families, and has to date serviced more than 3,380 Arriel engines.
“This is an exciting milestone for us,” says Paul Cockell, President, Vector Aerospace Helicopter Services – North America. “In the past two years we have seen a significant increase of Arriel 1 & 2 inducts into our shop, and I believe this is in part due to our reputation in the industry for customer service and expertise on this product line.”
Vector Aerospace offers complete MRO support for the Arriel 1 and Arriel 2 product lines, including borescope inspection, failure analysis, freewheel shaft R&O, model conversions, in-house test capability and field service across North America. Vector also offers all of its customers a pool of lease and exchange Arriel 1 & 2 engines and engine parts.
Vector has announced a number of significant Arriel-related MRO contracts in recent years, including those signed with Blackcomb Aviation (Canada), Helicopter Transport Services (Canada), Mavana Air Support (USA), Orange County Sheriff’s Department (USA) and Sunshine Helicopters (USA). Last year Vector also announced a partnership with Turbomeca to provide Airbus Helicopters AS350 BA to B2 conversions, utilizing the Arriel 1D1 engine.
The Arriel family powers a wide range of popular rotorcraft, including the Airbus Helicopters H125/AS350 family, H130/EC130, BK117, H145/EC145, AS365 and H155/EC155, plus various Sikorsky S-76 models.
To learn more about Vector Aerospace’s extensive turboshaft engine support capabilities, please visit us at Booth # 7556 during HAI Heli-Expo 2016 in Louisville, KY.
- Heli Hero names added to new helicopter
- Q1 production analysis – Airbus rises while every other OEM falls
- Nigerian Navy receives AW139 helicopter
- Penn College aviation students receive industry scholarships
- EHang wins approval for autonomous air logistics operations
- Genesys flight testing their avionics suite on Black Hawks
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System STC Expanded to Include Bell 429 and Bell 505
- EBAA to provide members with live aviation security alerts from Osprey
- COVID-19 – AW139 supporting COVID-19 operations in Canada
- Babcock Selects Bell 429 for Australian Special Forces bid
- UKMFTS program adds first of four additional Airbus H145s
- ACC Aviation Partners with AeroMedical
- Wings Air Helicopters offers free flights for healthcare professionals
- Wingcopter is one of 9 winners of German Government’s €24M hackathon
- Leonardo AW159 Wildcat conducts first successful firings of Thales ‘Martlet’ LMM
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone