Vector Aerospace (www.vectoraerospace.com), a global independent provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, is pleased to announce the celebration of its 40th year as a registered overhaul facility for the General Electric (GE) Aviation T58 and CT58 turboshaft engines.
“Many of the T58 and CT58 engines we have overhauled to date are supporting the Canadian Department of National Defense (DND),” says Paul Cockell, President, Vector Aerospace Helicopter Services – North America. “When it comes to MRO for these engine types, our shop really has extensive knowledge. Over the years we have been involved with much progression and development of the T58/CT58 family, and we look forward to continuing to support the GE engine family in the future.”
Vector Aerospace has been a registered overhaul facility for T58 and CT58 engines since 1976, supporting military, governmental and civilian operators across the globe. Between 1996 and 2003, Vector was instrumental in developing and implementing an upgrade program for 109 DND T58 engine conversions from -8F to -100 configuration, and in 2015 Vector was re-selected by the DND as its sole provider of MRO services for the T58 powerplant.
Vector’s close relationship with GE Aviation also extends to repair support of the T700/T6A1 turboshaft powering the DND’s CH-149 Cormorant search and rescue (SAR) helicopter fleet, as well as assembly, inspection and test (AIT) of the CT7-8A7 engines powering the DND’s new Sikorsky CH-148 Cyclone shipborne maritime helicopters.
To learn more about Vector Aerospace’s extensive turboshaft engine support capabilities, please visit us at Booth # 7556 during HAI Heli-Expo 2016 in Louisville, KY.
- UKMFTS program adds first of four additional Airbus H145s
- ACC Aviation Partners with AeroMedical
- Wings Air Helicopters offers free flights for healthcare professionals
- Wingcopter is one of 9 winners of German Government’s €24M hackathon
- Leonardo AW159 Wildcat conducts first successful firings of Thales ‘Martlet’ LMM
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation
- DRF Luftrettung H135 and H145 receive EMS equipment
- COVID-19 – MD Helicopter launches flight support for COVID-19 humanitarian missions
- Autoflug and Volocopter partner on air taxi seats
- Rivers State Government withdraws charges against Caverton Helicopters
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Sri Lanka Aviation Unit in South Sudan Receive UN Medals
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules
- US Army test launches UAS from Black Hawk