Vector Aerospace (www.vectoraerospace.com), a global independent provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, is pleased to announce the celebration of its 40th year as a registered overhaul facility for the General Electric (GE) Aviation T58 and CT58 turboshaft engines.
“Many of the T58 and CT58 engines we have overhauled to date are supporting the Canadian Department of National Defense (DND),” says Paul Cockell, President, Vector Aerospace Helicopter Services – North America. “When it comes to MRO for these engine types, our shop really has extensive knowledge. Over the years we have been involved with much progression and development of the T58/CT58 family, and we look forward to continuing to support the GE engine family in the future.”
Vector Aerospace has been a registered overhaul facility for T58 and CT58 engines since 1976, supporting military, governmental and civilian operators across the globe. Between 1996 and 2003, Vector was instrumental in developing and implementing an upgrade program for 109 DND T58 engine conversions from -8F to -100 configuration, and in 2015 Vector was re-selected by the DND as its sole provider of MRO services for the T58 powerplant.
Vector’s close relationship with GE Aviation also extends to repair support of the T700/T6A1 turboshaft powering the DND’s CH-149 Cormorant search and rescue (SAR) helicopter fleet, as well as assembly, inspection and test (AIT) of the CT7-8A7 engines powering the DND’s new Sikorsky CH-148 Cyclone shipborne maritime helicopters.
To learn more about Vector Aerospace’s extensive turboshaft engine support capabilities, please visit us at Booth # 7556 during HAI Heli-Expo 2016 in Louisville, KY.
- Helicopter Society of Nepal inaugurated
- Three new helicopter companies nearing to receive AOC
- Helicopter operations to be separated from Uzbekistan Airways
- Bristow donates classrooms to Nigeria Immigration Training School
- CSIO Develops new Helicopter Visual Landing Systems
- Auckland Rescue Helicopter Trust appoints new Chief Executive
- Cayman Islands Police orders Airbus H145
- L-3 Communications awarded $22M Contract for TH-57 Contractor Logistics Services
- Macquarie Rotorcraft Leasing buys Waypoint for $650 Million
- Russian Helicopters to certify a service center in Egypt in 2019
- Bell and Moog Collaborate
- UK MoD details Sea King asbestos risk – and how to claim
- Schiebel doubles Camcopter S-100 production capacity
- Aspen Avionics Names Vice President of Operations
- Association of Air Ambulances Charity relaunches as Air Ambulances UK
- Arts Council renews Helicopter Museum Accreditation
- Able Breaks Ground on Major Mesa
- Donaldson appoints Account Executive for Rotorcraft
- BLADE Launches Urban Air Mobility Pilot Program
- SUU Aviation Program Adds a New Helicopter