Vector Aerospace (www.vectoraerospace.com), a global independent provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, is pleased to announce the celebration of its 40th year as a registered overhaul facility for the General Electric (GE) Aviation T58 and CT58 turboshaft engines.
“Many of the T58 and CT58 engines we have overhauled to date are supporting the Canadian Department of National Defense (DND),” says Paul Cockell, President, Vector Aerospace Helicopter Services – North America. “When it comes to MRO for these engine types, our shop really has extensive knowledge. Over the years we have been involved with much progression and development of the T58/CT58 family, and we look forward to continuing to support the GE engine family in the future.”
Vector Aerospace has been a registered overhaul facility for T58 and CT58 engines since 1976, supporting military, governmental and civilian operators across the globe. Between 1996 and 2003, Vector was instrumental in developing and implementing an upgrade program for 109 DND T58 engine conversions from -8F to -100 configuration, and in 2015 Vector was re-selected by the DND as its sole provider of MRO services for the T58 powerplant.
Vector’s close relationship with GE Aviation also extends to repair support of the T700/T6A1 turboshaft powering the DND’s CH-149 Cormorant search and rescue (SAR) helicopter fleet, as well as assembly, inspection and test (AIT) of the CT7-8A7 engines powering the DND’s new Sikorsky CH-148 Cyclone shipborne maritime helicopters.
To learn more about Vector Aerospace’s extensive turboshaft engine support capabilities, please visit us at Booth # 7556 during HAI Heli-Expo 2016 in Louisville, KY.
- Boeing Awarded $8M Contract for AH-64 Support Services
- Sikorsky Awarded $1,126M Contract for Procurement of 12 CH-53K
- Safran appointed Executive VP Operations
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $42M Contract for V-22 Technical Support
- Russian Helicopters participate in SITDEF-2019
- New Chief Executive for Air Ambulance Kent Surrey Sussex
- Robinson Introduces a New Flight Training Guide
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries opens H145-BK117 training centre at Gifu
- Cooperation Between Russia and Belarus exceeds $1 bln
- Reiser to supply first helicopter simulator for Lufthansa Aviation Training
- VNH launches tourism flights with B505
- Oceania Aviation Prepare Right Hand H125/AS350 Cargo Pod
- HAI Releases New Reporting Tool For Rotorcraft Pilots
- European Defence Agency launches Dark Blade 2019 helicopter exercise
- Vertical Flight Society Announces 2019 Board of Directors
- JETNET to unveil new products, features at EBACE
- Veelo Technologies Displays VHA Blade at MRO Americas
- NHV joins HeliOffshore
- Robinson Delivers Two More Cadets
- New radar warning system reliably detects new types of threats