Vector Aerospace (www.vectoraerospace.com), a global independent provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, is pleased to announce the celebration of its 40th year as a registered overhaul facility for the General Electric (GE) Aviation T58 and CT58 turboshaft engines.
“Many of the T58 and CT58 engines we have overhauled to date are supporting the Canadian Department of National Defense (DND),” says Paul Cockell, President, Vector Aerospace Helicopter Services – North America. “When it comes to MRO for these engine types, our shop really has extensive knowledge. Over the years we have been involved with much progression and development of the T58/CT58 family, and we look forward to continuing to support the GE engine family in the future.”
Vector Aerospace has been a registered overhaul facility for T58 and CT58 engines since 1976, supporting military, governmental and civilian operators across the globe. Between 1996 and 2003, Vector was instrumental in developing and implementing an upgrade program for 109 DND T58 engine conversions from -8F to -100 configuration, and in 2015 Vector was re-selected by the DND as its sole provider of MRO services for the T58 powerplant.
Vector’s close relationship with GE Aviation also extends to repair support of the T700/T6A1 turboshaft powering the DND’s CH-149 Cormorant search and rescue (SAR) helicopter fleet, as well as assembly, inspection and test (AIT) of the CT7-8A7 engines powering the DND’s new Sikorsky CH-148 Cyclone shipborne maritime helicopters.
To learn more about Vector Aerospace’s extensive turboshaft engine support capabilities, please visit us at Booth # 7556 during HAI Heli-Expo 2016 in Louisville, KY.
- FlightSafety appoints Executive Director of Operations
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Named ‘Best Tour Company’ in Hawaii
- Bell Awarded $28M Contract for UH-1N and TH-1H Support
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to receive £1.5M grant towards £4M hangar
- Aviation Blade Services Joins First Aviation Services Family
- Rusada unveils new Technical Publications module for ENVISION
- US accident data heading for worst year in over a decade
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee