Vector Aerospace (www.vectoraerospace.com), a global independent provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, is pleased to announce it has signed a multi-year agreement with Eagle Copters Ltd. to provide repair, overhaul, testing, modification, and other services as required on Eagle Copter’s Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6T power sections and combining gearboxes.
“We are pleased to select Vector as our official PT6T engine MRO provider over the next five years,” said J.C. Blandin, VP, Asset Management at Eagle Copters. “Vector’s proven track record of producing quality products, competitive pricing and quick turn times, coupled with their excellent technical and customer service makes us confident that they will meet our requirements throughout this contract.”
“As a certified DDOF repair and overhaul center for P&WC for over 25 years, we have extensive experience in servicing the PT6T engine platform and we’re committed to exceeding Eagle Copter’s service expectations,” said Eric Hicks, Regional Sales Director, Vector Aerospace. “We are pleased to continue our long term working relationship with Eagle Copters through this most recent agreement.”
Vector Aerospace has been supporting P&WC PT6T engines since 1988 as a Distributor & Designated Overhaul Facility (DDOF) for repair and overhaul, and currently holds Transport Canada (AMO 231-91) and DAO, European Joint Aviation Authorities (JAR 145) licenses for Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6T engines. Vector Aerospace is also a DDOF for the complete range of PT6A and JT15D series engines, and a Designated Overhaul Facility (DOF) for the PW300 and PW100 series engines, including the PW150A.
To learn more about Vector Aerospace’s extensive turboshaft engine support capabilities, please visit us at Booth # 7556 during HAI Heli-Expo 2016 in Louisville, KY.
Eagle Copters Ltd. is a family-owned, second generation company founded in 1975 by Mel O’Reilly based at the Calgary International Airport in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Under the guidance of Mel’s son Mike, the current Chairman, Eagle Copters and its affiliates across three continents have become the world’s premier helicopter leasing, sales and full-service organization. While pioneering the helicopter leasing business with full maintenance, repair and overhaul capability, Eagle Copters has added helicopter sales, complete refurbishment, engineering design for major airframe upgrades, and avionics manufacturing to its portfolio. Headquartered at its 80,000 ft2 facility in Calgary, Eagle Copters and its affiliates also perform aircraft accessory manufacturing and complete engine MRO.
Eagle Copters is also renowned for its extensive, global spare parts support, as a proud member of the Bell Helicopter Customer Service Facility network at multiple locations. The capability to provide innovative and complete solutions to all helicopter owners and operators positions Eagle Copters uniquely as the world’s premier, full-service helicopter organization.
- “Before your flight” example of Airbus proactive support of global safety initiatives
- US Allied Forces Kick-off EOD Exercise HYDRACRAB
- HAI Applauds Utah Rotor Pathway Program Rollout
- Russia in the lead at the 3rd stage of the Helicopter World Cup
- Airbus delivers H145 to New Zealand EMS
- Omni reaches over 100,000 hours flown in AW139 aircraft
- Bavaria’s air rescue is considered a leader
- Sikorsky S-92A™ Helicopter Certified For Expanded Brazil Operations
- Helibras and Airbus bring luxury and power to LABACE 2019
- Kopter participates in Zigermeet 2019
- CHC Safety and Quality Summit Announces Scholarship Program for Female Aviators for 2020
- Omni Táxi Aéreo awarded for most distant Offshore flight ever made in Brazil
- London Air Ambulance appeal receives £2million boost
- Garmin® to certify GFC 600H on the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Airbus Helicopters Delivers 200th UH-72A Lakota
- ARCH Air Medical’s 40th Year of Dedication to the St. Louis Area
- VFS announces Student Design Winners
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit