Vector Aerospace (www.vectoraerospace.com), a global independent provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, is pleased to announce it has signed a multi-year agreement with Eagle Copters Ltd. to provide repair, overhaul, testing, modification, and other services as required on Eagle Copter’s Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6T power sections and combining gearboxes.
“We are pleased to select Vector as our official PT6T engine MRO provider over the next five years,” said J.C. Blandin, VP, Asset Management at Eagle Copters. “Vector’s proven track record of producing quality products, competitive pricing and quick turn times, coupled with their excellent technical and customer service makes us confident that they will meet our requirements throughout this contract.”
“As a certified DDOF repair and overhaul center for P&WC for over 25 years, we have extensive experience in servicing the PT6T engine platform and we’re committed to exceeding Eagle Copter’s service expectations,” said Eric Hicks, Regional Sales Director, Vector Aerospace. “We are pleased to continue our long term working relationship with Eagle Copters through this most recent agreement.”
Vector Aerospace has been supporting P&WC PT6T engines since 1988 as a Distributor & Designated Overhaul Facility (DDOF) for repair and overhaul, and currently holds Transport Canada (AMO 231-91) and DAO, European Joint Aviation Authorities (JAR 145) licenses for Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6T engines. Vector Aerospace is also a DDOF for the complete range of PT6A and JT15D series engines, and a Designated Overhaul Facility (DOF) for the PW300 and PW100 series engines, including the PW150A.
To learn more about Vector Aerospace’s extensive turboshaft engine support capabilities, please visit us at Booth # 7556 during HAI Heli-Expo 2016 in Louisville, KY.
Eagle Copters Ltd. is a family-owned, second generation company founded in 1975 by Mel O’Reilly based at the Calgary International Airport in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Under the guidance of Mel’s son Mike, the current Chairman, Eagle Copters and its affiliates across three continents have become the world’s premier helicopter leasing, sales and full-service organization. While pioneering the helicopter leasing business with full maintenance, repair and overhaul capability, Eagle Copters has added helicopter sales, complete refurbishment, engineering design for major airframe upgrades, and avionics manufacturing to its portfolio. Headquartered at its 80,000 ft2 facility in Calgary, Eagle Copters and its affiliates also perform aircraft accessory manufacturing and complete engine MRO.
Eagle Copters is also renowned for its extensive, global spare parts support, as a proud member of the Bell Helicopter Customer Service Facility network at multiple locations. The capability to provide innovative and complete solutions to all helicopter owners and operators positions Eagle Copters uniquely as the world’s premier, full-service helicopter organization.
- Can aviation ever be truly green?
- HAI Sadly Announces the Passing of Matthew Zuccaro
- Executive Vice-President Finance appointed at Airbus Helicopters
- Bristow to trial Unmanned systems to help with SAR
- NAVSUP WSS signs $2.3 billion H-60 Seahawk PBL Renewal Contract
- Safran opens new CAP 2020 industrial campus in Tarnos
- New Leonardo facility in São Paulo
- Airbus maintains global market leader position in 2019
- Introducing Leonardo&Codemar S.A., a new joint venture
- WAI Board Aappoints new CEO
- Kopter receives Production Organization Approval from FOCA
- Penzance Helicopters to launch with AW109 GrandNew due to Coronavirus
- Airbus improves H175 damper & pitch rod maintenance
- Sikorsky receives second contract for six Presidential S92s
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- Rheinmetall modernizing German NH90 flight simulators
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas