Vector Aerospace (www.vectoraerospace.com), a global independent provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, is pleased to announce it has signed a multi-year agreement with Eagle Copters Ltd. to provide repair, overhaul, testing, modification, and other services as required on Eagle Copter’s Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6T power sections and combining gearboxes.
“We are pleased to select Vector as our official PT6T engine MRO provider over the next five years,” said J.C. Blandin, VP, Asset Management at Eagle Copters. “Vector’s proven track record of producing quality products, competitive pricing and quick turn times, coupled with their excellent technical and customer service makes us confident that they will meet our requirements throughout this contract.”
“As a certified DDOF repair and overhaul center for P&WC for over 25 years, we have extensive experience in servicing the PT6T engine platform and we’re committed to exceeding Eagle Copter’s service expectations,” said Eric Hicks, Regional Sales Director, Vector Aerospace. “We are pleased to continue our long term working relationship with Eagle Copters through this most recent agreement.”
Vector Aerospace has been supporting P&WC PT6T engines since 1988 as a Distributor & Designated Overhaul Facility (DDOF) for repair and overhaul, and currently holds Transport Canada (AMO 231-91) and DAO, European Joint Aviation Authorities (JAR 145) licenses for Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6T engines. Vector Aerospace is also a DDOF for the complete range of PT6A and JT15D series engines, and a Designated Overhaul Facility (DOF) for the PW300 and PW100 series engines, including the PW150A.
To learn more about Vector Aerospace’s extensive turboshaft engine support capabilities, please visit us at Booth # 7556 during HAI Heli-Expo 2016 in Louisville, KY.
Eagle Copters Ltd. is a family-owned, second generation company founded in 1975 by Mel O’Reilly based at the Calgary International Airport in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Under the guidance of Mel’s son Mike, the current Chairman, Eagle Copters and its affiliates across three continents have become the world’s premier helicopter leasing, sales and full-service organization. While pioneering the helicopter leasing business with full maintenance, repair and overhaul capability, Eagle Copters has added helicopter sales, complete refurbishment, engineering design for major airframe upgrades, and avionics manufacturing to its portfolio. Headquartered at its 80,000 ft2 facility in Calgary, Eagle Copters and its affiliates also perform aircraft accessory manufacturing and complete engine MRO.
Eagle Copters is also renowned for its extensive, global spare parts support, as a proud member of the Bell Helicopter Customer Service Facility network at multiple locations. The capability to provide innovative and complete solutions to all helicopter owners and operators positions Eagle Copters uniquely as the world’s premier, full-service helicopter organization.
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet