Able Aerospace Services, a subsidiary of Textron Aviation Inc., a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company, has doubled the size of its in-house hydraulics facility, expanding the bandwidth for its Bell 206 and 407 servo repairs, and supporting the addition of its newest service: the overhaul, repair and exchange of Bell 212/412, AS350 and AS355 hydraulics.
“With the Bell 206 and 407, Able has confirmed our ability to successfully deliver some of the industry’s fastest, most affordable servo solutions. We have the talent – and now the facility – to extend that success to the Bell Medium and Airbus,” said John Celigoy, Vice President of Business Generation for Able Aerospace Services. “Customers have been asking for Bell Medium, Dunlop and Goodrich support. We’re excited to answer that demand with a best value solution.”
Able operates a 100 percent in-house hydraulics repair, overhaul and exchange process that incorporates the company’s on-site NDT, lapping, honing, electroplating, grinding and testing expertise.
Able launched its Bell 206 and 407 repair and overhaul services in 2013. Since that time, hydraulics has become one of its fastest growing business lines. The new Bell 212/412, AS350 and AS355 servo capabilities will continue to expand the company’s position as a go-to source for hydraulics repair, overhaul and on-the-shelf exchanges.
Able’s newest hydraulics solutions are available for the Bell 212/412 servo (212-076-005-111), Airbus/Dunlop servos (AC66436, AC67032, AC66442, AC67034, AC67246, AC64182, AC67030, AC67244) and Airbus/Goodrich servos (SC5072, SC5083, SC5084).
Based in Mesa, Arizona, Able operates one of the world’s largest helicopter repair facilities and an inventory of more than 8,000 FAA approved replacement parts and component repairs. Its proprietary, value-driven solutions allow operators to safely reduce their operating costs.
- Rostec to show Ansat at Paris Air Show 2019
- SH09 third prototype flies higher and faster in Sicily
- Experts spell out actions for safety excellence
- Dallas Airmotive joins MRO Insider’s Network of Maintenance Providers
- Sundance Helicopters Partners with Hillsboro Heli Academy
- Devon Air Ambulance pilot elected to prestigious flight safety post
- Speakers for 10th Anniversary Aeromedical Conference
- EU wide rules on drones published
- VIKING secures offshore helicopter PPE contract
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Communications Director
- Boeing Awarded $194M Contract for MH-47G Procurement
- 30 years of Christoph 51 in service
- Airbus to mark 50 years of pioneering achievements at Paris Air Show 2019
- US Navy Reservist Takes Helm of Helicopter Training Squadron 8
- Workhorse Group Secures Financing
- VFS Expands Support to eVTOL
- Specialist Aviation Services welcomes new CEO
- Nakanihon Air Service takes delivery of 20th H135
- Air Methods Added to Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama’s Air Ambulance Network
- GHS announces Red Cross contract in Nigeria