Able Aerospace Services, a subsidiary of Textron Aviation Inc., a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company, has doubled the size of its in-house hydraulics facility, expanding the bandwidth for its Bell 206 and 407 servo repairs, and supporting the addition of its newest service: the overhaul, repair and exchange of Bell 212/412, AS350 and AS355 hydraulics.
“With the Bell 206 and 407, Able has confirmed our ability to successfully deliver some of the industry’s fastest, most affordable servo solutions. We have the talent – and now the facility – to extend that success to the Bell Medium and Airbus,” said John Celigoy, Vice President of Business Generation for Able Aerospace Services. “Customers have been asking for Bell Medium, Dunlop and Goodrich support. We’re excited to answer that demand with a best value solution.”
Able operates a 100 percent in-house hydraulics repair, overhaul and exchange process that incorporates the company’s on-site NDT, lapping, honing, electroplating, grinding and testing expertise.
Able launched its Bell 206 and 407 repair and overhaul services in 2013. Since that time, hydraulics has become one of its fastest growing business lines. The new Bell 212/412, AS350 and AS355 servo capabilities will continue to expand the company’s position as a go-to source for hydraulics repair, overhaul and on-the-shelf exchanges.
Able’s newest hydraulics solutions are available for the Bell 212/412 servo (212-076-005-111), Airbus/Dunlop servos (AC66436, AC67032, AC66442, AC67034, AC67246, AC64182, AC67030, AC67244) and Airbus/Goodrich servos (SC5072, SC5083, SC5084).
Based in Mesa, Arizona, Able operates one of the world’s largest helicopter repair facilities and an inventory of more than 8,000 FAA approved replacement parts and component repairs. Its proprietary, value-driven solutions allow operators to safely reduce their operating costs.
- Airbus awarded Australia’s ARH Tiger support contract extension
- VIH Aerospace Achieves AS9100D Certification
- Heli-One and Caverton Sign Support Agreement
- FlightSafety integrates its Mixed Reality and VITAL 1100 Visual Systems
- H135 final assembly line starts operations
- P&WC adds Designated Maintenance Facility in China for AW139 operators
- AVX Aircraft and L3 Technologies Unveil Leap-Ahead Design
- 360-Degree Pilot Visual System Completes First Flight
- MD Helicopters enhances MD969
- Pilot shortage at Nassau County Police unit
- Air Methods closes Rainbow City base in Alabama
- Honeywell T55 Engine Powers New Future Vertical Lift Aircraft
- DRF makes successful start at new Bautzen base
- Universal Avionics Receives STC for InSight™ Touchscreen Control
- US State Dept sells little-used S61T fleet
- DRF Luftrettung buys Northern HeliCopter GmbH
- RUAG STC integrates customized avionics and night vision capabilities
- Sikorsky Teamsters Win the Ergo Cup
- ARH Tiger support contract extension announced
- Era Helicopters Wins 2019 NOIA Safety in Seas Award