Able Aerospace Services, a subsidiary of Textron Aviation Inc., a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company, has doubled the size of its in-house hydraulics facility, expanding the bandwidth for its Bell 206 and 407 servo repairs, and supporting the addition of its newest service: the overhaul, repair and exchange of Bell 212/412, AS350 and AS355 hydraulics.
“With the Bell 206 and 407, Able has confirmed our ability to successfully deliver some of the industry’s fastest, most affordable servo solutions. We have the talent – and now the facility – to extend that success to the Bell Medium and Airbus,” said John Celigoy, Vice President of Business Generation for Able Aerospace Services. “Customers have been asking for Bell Medium, Dunlop and Goodrich support. We’re excited to answer that demand with a best value solution.”
Able operates a 100 percent in-house hydraulics repair, overhaul and exchange process that incorporates the company’s on-site NDT, lapping, honing, electroplating, grinding and testing expertise.
Able launched its Bell 206 and 407 repair and overhaul services in 2013. Since that time, hydraulics has become one of its fastest growing business lines. The new Bell 212/412, AS350 and AS355 servo capabilities will continue to expand the company’s position as a go-to source for hydraulics repair, overhaul and on-the-shelf exchanges.
Able’s newest hydraulics solutions are available for the Bell 212/412 servo (212-076-005-111), Airbus/Dunlop servos (AC66436, AC67032, AC66442, AC67034, AC67246, AC64182, AC67030, AC67244) and Airbus/Goodrich servos (SC5072, SC5083, SC5084).
Based in Mesa, Arizona, Able operates one of the world’s largest helicopter repair facilities and an inventory of more than 8,000 FAA approved replacement parts and component repairs. Its proprietary, value-driven solutions allow operators to safely reduce their operating costs.
- Twirly Birds annual meeting to be held during HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- Airbus displays its customer-centric solutions at Heli-Expo 2020
- HAI Foundation Online Auction Is Now Open
- FAA Administrator to Attend HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- EHA launches European Rotors event to rival Vertical Flight Expo
- StandardAero makes component repair acquisition in Europe
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO
- 2019 mission statistics of the DRF Group
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI
- Manufacturing of Tiltrotor AW609 wind tunnel model via SLS and Windform
- Sikorsky, Rheinmetall Unveil Plans for German Heavy-Lift CH-53K
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Continued Strong Growth
- Era Group Names Senior Vice President of Business Development