VIH Aerospace (VIHA – www.vihaerospace.com), a leading provider of global helicopter maintenance, manufacturing, repair and overhaul (MMRO) services (Heli-Expo Booth # 1209) has received Bell Helicopter approval for use of its Structural Repair Fixture for 3rd party repairs on the Bell Helicopter 205A-1, 212, and 412 tail boom assemblies.
‘Receipt of Bell Helicopter certification of our tail boom fixture for 3rd party repairs was a very important element to our overall strategic growth strategy,’ explains Dave McGrath, Director of Marketing, Business Development and Sales for VIH Aerospace. “Having the fixture certified and available now enables us to pursue more complex repairs and offer these services to a growing customer base in our target markets of North and South America, Europe and Asia Pacific,” he states.
McGrath indicates that as VIH Aerospace extends its customer reach in these target markets through strategic partnerships and higher levels of direct involvement with customers, the company’s goal is to provide its continually growing maintenance, manufacturing, repair and overhaul service portfolio to its current and new clients while working with them to identify upcoming requirements and develop new solutions to address the evolving requirements of an ever-changing helicopter industry.
“Our offering to Bell Helicopter operators is actually quite simple,” says Arne Arneson, VIH Aerospace’s general manager. “We are committed to providing the highest standards of quality, safety and value to our customers, and we’ve aligned our systems and processes to ensure we meet and exceed the expectations of our Bell Helicopter customers.”
VIHA also offers a comprehensive suite of services including: component overhaul, structural repair, avionics and electrical modifications/upgrades/installations, manufacturing, aircraft refurbishment and completions, scheduled inspections, paint, product engineering and Supplemental Type Certificate Development and parts/special operations equipment sales.
- 10-Aug-20 (serial tba) Bell UH-1N Middleburg, US-Virginia
- Bell 205, 205, 212, 214, 412 – FAA AD 2020-16-10 – Shoulder harness
- Astronautics RoadRunner EFI Receives FAA STC for Bell 212 and 412
- Bell and Pratt & Whitney Make Signing Up for Maintenance Programs Easier
- Alpine Aerotech Receives FAA and EASA STC for Bell 212 Digital Instruments
- AeroBrigham Showcases Vintage Bell 212 at Heli-Expo 2020
- Astronautics Nears FAA Approval on STC for RoadRunner EFI on Bell 212 and 412
- Alpine Aerotech Develops Digital Flight Instrument Solution
- RoadRunner EFI on display at HAI Heli-Expo
- Bell appoints Abu Dhabi Aviation as CSF for 212s and 412s
- Eagle Copters Selects Caution Panel for B212 NVG Upgrade
- Trakka Systems announces EASA certification for B212 and B412
- SENER and Babcock complete fourth Spanish Navy AB212 upgrade
- Toll Helicopters Donates Engine to Aviation High School
- Astronautics RoadRunner™ EFI Flown on B212 Helicopter with Colombian National Police
- Routine Review of SKYTRAC
- FlightSafety expands initial NVG training to B212/B412 and Airbus H135
- Long Standing Bell Customer Celebrates 50th Anniversary
- Bell Strengthens Customer Support Capabilities in Europe
- FlightSafety to offer NVG training on simulators