We’re heading to the Bluegrass state this week for the 2016 Helicopter Association International Heli-Expo. This annual convention runs March 1-3, in Louisville, and shows off all the latest products the industry has to offer.
We’ll be on hand displaying everything from our popular G500H glass flight display, featuring dual 6.5-inch screens and Helicopter Terrain Awareness Support (HTAWS), and GTN 650/750 touchscreen series to our fully integrated flight deck, G5000H. The G5000H, designed for medium-lift helicopters, features our bright high-resolution displays, synthetic vision technology and intuitive touchscreen interface giving pilots increased situational awareness coupled with operational simplicity.
We’ll also be showing off our broad suite of ADS-B solutions, including our GDL 84 and GDL 88 universal access transceivers featuring patented AutoSquawk technology. Additionally, we’ll have our popular line of portable products, weather radar and traffic solutions available.
If you have the chance to attend, be sure to check us out at exhibit #1822 to find the right Garmin avionics for your helicopter!
- SPAES modifies AS350 external mirror mounting
- Schiebel Camcopter to fly Coast Guard ops in Finland, Sweden and Estonia
- CHC and UniFly extend Hornsea wind farm support contract
- Alouette III helicopter celebrates 57 years with Portuguese Air Force
- SUU and Chuck Aaron Partner in Helicopter Upset Training
- First flights for new Babcock oil and gas contract
- NHV awarded offshore contract by Shell UK and NAM
- SAFE wins MH-65 maintenance platform contract at UCSG Elizabeth City
- WAI 2021 Scholarship Applications are now open
- Airbus H160 receives EASA approval
- HeliValue$ leads the way with remote helicopter appraisals
- Horizon International Flight Academy Logs More Than 1,000 Flight Hours in its Bell 505 Fleet
- Police Aviation News – July 2020 Edition
- Sikorsky awarded $470M contract for six VH-92 helicopters
- Sikorsky awarded $12M contract modification for CH-53K work
- PAS MRO awarded $9M contract to overhaul UH-60 tip caps
- Rolls-Royce awarded $62M for AE1107C engines for US Navy V-22
- Bell wins $8M contract with Bahrain for AH-1Z flight training device
- Safran to support Dutch Cougar engines
- Consultation under way for Sydney CBD helipad