We’re heading to the Bluegrass state this week for the 2016 Helicopter Association International Heli-Expo. This annual convention runs March 1-3, in Louisville, and shows off all the latest products the industry has to offer.
We’ll be on hand displaying everything from our popular G500H glass flight display, featuring dual 6.5-inch screens and Helicopter Terrain Awareness Support (HTAWS), and GTN 650/750 touchscreen series to our fully integrated flight deck, G5000H. The G5000H, designed for medium-lift helicopters, features our bright high-resolution displays, synthetic vision technology and intuitive touchscreen interface giving pilots increased situational awareness coupled with operational simplicity.
We’ll also be showing off our broad suite of ADS-B solutions, including our GDL 84 and GDL 88 universal access transceivers featuring patented AutoSquawk technology. Additionally, we’ll have our popular line of portable products, weather radar and traffic solutions available.
If you have the chance to attend, be sure to check us out at exhibit #1822 to find the right Garmin avionics for your helicopter!
- Airwolf Aerospace and True Blue Power Announce New Lithium-ion Main Ship Battery STCs
- Telephonics flight tests MOSAIC AESA Radar System on MH-60S
- Bucher presents its newest multi-mission HEMS at Heli-Expo 2020
- Astronautics Readies Its Airborne Communication System for Various Airbus Platforms
- Astronautics RoadRunner EFI Brings Enhanced Capability to Santa Barbara Firehawk
- Astronautics Nears FAA Approval on STC for RoadRunner EFI on Bell 212 and 412
- Canada approves Astronics Enhanced Vision Systems on Bell 407
- Cobham Launches Titan Digital Audio Management Series
- Luma Technologies offers Goggle Ready LED Solutions for UH-60 / S-70 Operators
- Air Methods to supply two EC145s to Houston Healthcare
- Kenyan Air Force receives first six MD530Fs
- VFS Leads eVTOL Efforts at HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- Kopter’s SH09 flies with a new main rotor configuration
- Air Methods lowers costs to patients
- MINT Turbines Announces Launch of Redesigned Website
- 26-Jan-20 N72EX Sikorsky S76B Calabasas, US-California (9F)
- Boost Human External Cargo Systems Exhibiting at HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- eVTOL manufacturer Joby Aviation raises $590 Million
- Helicopter Foundation International changes name
- Bristow Supports Republic of Singapore Air Force, Australia Bushfire Relief Operations