At HELI UK- the UK’s only fly in Helicopter event, pilots will enjoy the pleasure of flying into the event in the comfort of their own aircraft and by doing so the possibility of wining up to three different prizes.
The Bose A20 Aviation Headset is engineered to be more comfortable and provide more noise reduction than any Bose headset ever made, while still delivering the clear audio you expect from Bose. Now there are more optional features than ever, including: a Bluetooth® audio and communications interface; customisable audio prioritisation control; intuitive “plug-and-play” operation; a high-performance microphone and an optional coil cord. At just 340 grams, it’s still one of the lightest active noise cancelling headsets out there
Bigatmo aviation sunglasses with their sculptured titanium frames and super tough NXT lenses are light and comfortable to wear, deliver true colour perception and perfect clarity of vision. They come wrapped up in five stunning understated designs by an award winning British designer.
A case of red or white wine for the lucky winner of the 3rd prize.
All visiting pilots and their passengers arriving by air for Heli UK Expo 2016 will automatically be entered into the prize draw. On July 4th three lucky winners will be randomly selected and notified by email.
PLUS – All visiting pilots and their passengers benefit from DISCOUNT SHOW ENTRY
To reserve your fly in slot and be up for the chance to win one of these prizes please visit – www.sywellaerodrome.co.uk/bookings.php?event=heliexpo
- Heli Hero names added to new helicopter
- Q1 production analysis – Airbus rises while every other OEM falls
- Nigerian Navy receives AW139 helicopter
- Penn College aviation students receive industry scholarships
- EHang wins approval for autonomous air logistics operations
- Genesys flight testing their avionics suite on Black Hawks
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System STC Expanded to Include Bell 429 and Bell 505
- EBAA to provide members with live aviation security alerts from Osprey
- COVID-19 – AW139 supporting COVID-19 operations in Canada
- Babcock Selects Bell 429 for Australian Special Forces bid
- UKMFTS program adds first of four additional Airbus H145s
- ACC Aviation Partners with AeroMedical
- Wings Air Helicopters offers free flights for healthcare professionals
- Wingcopter is one of 9 winners of German Government’s €24M hackathon
- Leonardo AW159 Wildcat conducts first successful firings of Thales ‘Martlet’ LMM
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone