At HELI UK- the UK’s only fly in Helicopter event, pilots will enjoy the pleasure of flying into the event in the comfort of their own aircraft and by doing so the possibility of wining up to three different prizes.
The Bose A20 Aviation Headset is engineered to be more comfortable and provide more noise reduction than any Bose headset ever made, while still delivering the clear audio you expect from Bose. Now there are more optional features than ever, including: a Bluetooth® audio and communications interface; customisable audio prioritisation control; intuitive “plug-and-play” operation; a high-performance microphone and an optional coil cord. At just 340 grams, it’s still one of the lightest active noise cancelling headsets out there
Bigatmo aviation sunglasses with their sculptured titanium frames and super tough NXT lenses are light and comfortable to wear, deliver true colour perception and perfect clarity of vision. They come wrapped up in five stunning understated designs by an award winning British designer.
A case of red or white wine for the lucky winner of the 3rd prize.
All visiting pilots and their passengers arriving by air for Heli UK Expo 2016 will automatically be entered into the prize draw. On July 4th three lucky winners will be randomly selected and notified by email.
PLUS – All visiting pilots and their passengers benefit from DISCOUNT SHOW ENTRY
To reserve your fly in slot and be up for the chance to win one of these prizes please visit – www.sywellaerodrome.co.uk/bookings.php?event=heliexpo
- Slovenian Police receive first of two AW169s
- LCI launches 1st helicopter co-investment vehicle
- Life Flight Network and Saint Alphonsus Celebrate 10 Years
- Rostec will offer renewal of South Korean Ka-32 fleet
- Leonardo appoints UI International as Korea distributor
- Safran selects Onsight AR platform for remote customer support
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™
- US Army trialing new helicopter pilot training program
- NFAC tests next-generation military helicopter
- Aero Asset’s Q3 Preowned Helicopter Market Trends show improving conditions
- Sikorsky Showcases New Combat Rescue Helicopter
- UK Helicopter Museum celebrates 30 years
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center