Reputable and renowned Helisul Táxi Aéreo from Brazil confirmed strong interest to operate the SKYe SH09 and signs a letter of intent for ten units of the Swiss made single-engine.
Marenco Swisshelicopter is really proud to be a part of the vision of Cmte Eloy Biesuz and Helisul Táxi Aéreo especially when considering the pioneering spirit that the team has demonstrated since start of operations in 1972 and with the importation of some of the first helicopters in the country.
Helisul Táxi Aéreo currently operates a fleet of 40 helicopters and has fixed bases in the cities of Curitiba, Foz do Iguaçu, Florianópolis and Rio de Janeiro. Among the services offered to its clients, Helisul Táxi Aéreo provides Aeromedical Transport, Charter, Panoramic Flights, External Load, Aerial Photography and Cinematography as well as Aerial Inspection and Firefighting.
Mathias Sénès, Chief Commercial Officer comments: “The wide range of services Helisul Táxi Aéreo provides to its clients makes the SKYe SH09 the ideal multi-mission platform in its toolbox. We believe that working closely with Helisul Táxi Aéreo will help us define the level of infrastructure that will be needed for future private and commercial operations of the Swiss made helicopter in the region.”
- Kopter receives Production Organization Approval from FOCA
- Rainier Heli-International adds five SH09 options
- Kopter and INAEC launch SH09 in the Philippines
- Kopter’s SH09 flies with a new main rotor configuration
- Kopter introduces its new website!
- Kopter to present final design features of its SH09 at Heli-Expo 2020
- Kopter Group and Korea Aerospace Industries enter into cooperation
- Kopter’s SH09 Flight Test Program moves forward
- Kopter participates in Zigermeet 2019
- Kopter enters the Brazilian market
- Paradise Helicopters visits Kopter’s SH09 flight test base in Pozzallo
- Metro Aviation signs an agreement with Kopter
- SH09 third prototype flies higher and faster in Sicily
- Kopter and Louisiana State announce new helicopter facility
- Kopter SH09 successfully completed initial flight tests
- Kopter Group will exhibit its SH09 at Heli-Expo 2019
- SH09 latest prototype begins flight trials
- Kopter at AMTC 2018
- Kopter announces new distributor for the Nordic countries
- Kopter SH09 displayed in new customer livery at Helitech 2018