The Night Vision Awards Committee announced today a new biennial format. The next Night Vision Awards will take place at the 2017 Airborne Law Enforcement Association Expo in Reno, Nevada.
The awards ceremony will feature light hors d’oeuvres and libations and honor various departments and organizations on their accomplishments using night vision goggle equipment. During the first five years of the ceremony more than 60 awards have been presented to deserving units and organizations from around the world.
The Night Vision Awards have been co-hosted by Aviation Specialties Unlimited (ASU), Night Flight Concepts, (NFC), Vertical Magazine and RotorCraft Pro Magazine for the last five years.
“We look forward to hosting a bigger event with more awards with the new format,” said Night Vision Award Emcee Scott Emerine. “We have received numerous nominations over the past five years and have been able to recognize many great law enforcement, emergency medical services, along with search and rescue operations from around the world. We expect the next award show to be full of worthy recipients that help keep the world safer through the use of night vision goggles and equipment.”
Nominations will open again on January 2017 for the next award show.
The Night Vision Awards were established to honor operations using Night Vision Goggles to advance the mission of safety throughout the world. For additional information on the awards visit http://www.nightvisionawards.com.
- Ace Aeronautics Earns STC for ACE DECK VL-60 Integrated Flight Deck
- A Reduction in Helicopter Operations Leads to a Reduction in Accidents
- Airbus marks 60 years of long-standing partnership with Japan
- Ultimate Heli Renewal of ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- Leonardo delivers its first basic training AW169 to the Italian Army
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania
- AirLink lands at Klamath County Fire District
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020
- 14th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Goes Virtual
- New South Wales Government supports eVTOL development with grant