Rolls-Royce and Enstrom Helicopter Corporation have signed a new agreement to provideRolls-Royce M250 engines for the versatile 480B helicopter.
The 480B is Enstrom’s flagship turbine helicopter, known for its combination of safety, stability, comfort and value. The five-seat aircraft serves as a military trainer, and is well suited for law enforcement, emergency medical and commercial, agricultural and private operations.
The Enstrom 480B helicopter is powered exclusively by a single Rolls-Royce M250-C20W engine, known for its power and dependability. More than 220 M250-powered 480B helicopters are in service throughout the world.
Jason Propes, Rolls-Royce, Senior Vice President, Helicopters, said, “The reliable Rolls-RoyceM250 engine is ideally suited for the Enstrom 480B helicopter, offering a unique and compact engine design. We are delighted to continue our relationship with Enstrom Helicopters.”
Tracy Biegler, President and CEO of Enstrom Helicopter, said, “We value our relationship withRolls-Royce and our combined global service network provides our customers with the best support solution in the industry.”
The proven Rolls-Royce M250 engine has powered more than 235 million flight hours of dependable service. More than 31,000 M250 engines have been delivered to the marketplace. Whatever the altitude, whatever the mission, Rolls-Royce has the power and innovation you need.
- 250th Enstrom 480 produced as manufacturer welcomes French dealer
- Royal Thai Army prepares for more Enstrom 480Bs
- Enstrom Obtains Certification of Garmin® GTN 750
- 22-Mar-19 OK-CLV Enstrom 480 Slavoňov, Czech Republic (2F)
- Six more Enstrom 480s for Thailand
- Enstrom 480B receives Canadian certification
- New Zealand certifies current Enstrom models
- New 480B to South Africa
- Enstrom certifies Appareo Vision 1000
- LOM PRAHA TRADE a.s. and Enstrom Helicopter sign Contract
- 10-May-17 N480W Enstrom 480 Pfunders, Italy (1F)
- Enstrom Delivers 480B to Sharkeys Helicopter
- R66 production numbers speed past the H120 total
- 09-Sep-15 G-IGHH Enstrom 280 Aldbury, UK
- Enstrom delivers last of 30 480Bs to Japanese Ground Self Defense Force
- Enstrom Delivers First 480B-G
- FAA approves Enstrom 480B-G – the Garmin G1000H equipped 480
- Enstrom Adds Dealers, Continues Innovation
- Czech Republic – DSA adds Enstrom 480 to fleet
- Venezuela signs for 16 Enstrom 480Bs