Rolls-Royce has signed new agreements with repair and overhaul facilities to offer M250 and RR300 engine operators even more options for their service needs.
Two current M250 service providers in the Rolls-Royce FIRST network will become Authorized Repair Facilities for RR300 engines, while a new service provider in Brazil will join the FIRST network and provide services for RR300 as well.
Mark Thompson, Rolls-Royce, manager of the FIRST network, said, “Rolls-Royce focuses on providing the best service options for M250 and RR300 engine operators. These new authorized service locations expand those options, while bringing the power of competition to the marketplace. That freedom of choice, matched with global reach and trusted service, bring outstanding value to operators in the field.”
The new service providers include:
Cadorath, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, and Lafayette, LA, US. Cadorath, already a member of the Rolls-Royce FIRST network for M250 engines, has been designated an Authorized Repair Facility for RR300 engines. Cadorath has been servicing the M250 line for more than 30 years.
H-S Tool & Parts Inc., Richmond, BC, Canada. H-S Tool & Parts, a member of the FIRST network, has been designated an Authorized Repair Facility for RR300 engines. H-S has been servicing M250 engines for more than 40 years.
IAS, Belo Horizonte, Brazil. IAS will join the FIRST network and provide maintenance, repair and overhaul for both M250 and RR300 engines.
The FIRST network offers industry-leading field support and more than 30 competitive, full-service engine maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) facilities on six continents. That means you get to compare and choose which FIRST network location works best for you. The innovative FIRST network offers unprecedented support for helicopter engines throughout the world.
- State-of-the-art technology sets new standards in helicopter pilot training
- JETNET Demos Customized Solutions at VBACE
- Philippine National Police receive more Airbus H125s
- Safety Protocols at HAI Heli-Expo 2021
- MD to take MD530F on Southern California demo tour next week
- Air Methods appoints SVP of Clinical Services
- Brazil approves Van Horn Bell 206 v2 composite blades
- Wolfson Childrens Hospital adds helicopter
- Albuquerque Police get public complaints from increase helicopter use
- Italian Army retires AB205 after 51 years service
- PNG LNG adds H145 for Papua New Guinea operations
- EBAA to Send Young Leaders to One Young World Global Youth Summit
- UPMC Mercy Unveils New Rooftop Helipad
- Russian Helicopters delivers first Ansat to a client in Europe
- Asia Pacific Aerospace Extends its T700 MRO Provider Agreement with GE Aviation
- Spectrum Aeromed Brings On New VP of Operations
- Bell Boeing awarded $36M contract for V-22 parts
- Sikorsky awarded $16M contract for VH-3D/VH-60N updates
- Uttarakhand Government to add 8 destinations under Regional Connect
- NHC Northern Helicopter takes over offshore air rescue for the RWE Amrumbank wind farm