StandardAero received both “Customer Satisfaction” and “Program Investment” awards at the Rolls-Royce FIRST Network Recognition Reception, held on February 29 as part of Rolls-Royce’s attendance at this year’s HAI HELI-EXPO in Louisville, Kentucky. The awards recognize authorized maintenance service centers that provide MRO services for M250 helicopter engines. This is the unprecedented seventh year in a row that StandardAero has received the Customer Satisfaction award at the annual Rolls-Royce FIRST Network Recognition Reception.
The Rolls-Royce Customer Satisfaction Award recognizes those facilities with the highest customer satisfaction ratings based on customer letters, performance, likelihood to recommend scores, 3rd party monitoring and customer surveys.
The Rolls-Royce Program Investment Award recognized StandaradAero for its significant investment to support the repair of Rolls-Royce M250 engines and component parts. Specifically, StandardAero was recognized for the company’s five million dollar investment to enhance and completely upgrade its Plating Facility to the highest industry standards.
“We are thrilled to continue our long winning streak for these prestigious awards,” said Manny Atwal, Vice President, Helicopters, StandardAero. “The customer satisfaction award is the most gratifying for our team, knowing that our efforts to provide outstanding services have been recognized and even more importantly — consistently acknowledged for the past seven years in a row.”
StandardAero has been a long-time, legacy partner servicing the Rolls-Royce M250 engine for nearly 50 years and is one of the oldest, largest and broadest capability organizations in the Rolls-Royce FIRST Network.
Visit StandardAero at Booth 2710 at the annual HAI Heli-Expo March 1-3 in Louisville, Kentucky.
- PNG LNG adds H145 for Papua New Guinea operations
- EBAA to Send Young Leaders to One Young World Global Youth Summit
- UPMC Mercy Unveils New Rooftop Helipad
- Russian Helicopters delivers first Ansat to a client in Europe
- Asia Pacific Aerospace Extends its T700 MRO Provider Agreement with GE Aviation
- Spectrum Aeromed Brings On New VP of Operations
- Bell Boeing awarded $36M contract for V-22 parts
- Sikorsky awarded $16M contract for VH-3D/VH-60N updates
- Uttarakhand Government to add 8 destinations under Regional Connec
- NHC Northern Helicopter takes over offshore air rescue for the RWE Amrumbank wind farm
- Rush Health Systems now providing PHI Air Medical with blood products
- Georgia Border Police restore weekly Mi-8 flights to Tusheti
- WAI 2021 Conference Goes All-Virtual
- New President named at Sikorsky
- Russian Helicopters completed the transfer of Ka-52 within the framework of the 2020 State Defense Order
- SAAF helicopter squadrons top the Sword of Peace recipient list
- L-3 Technologies awarded $10M contract for procure six AN/SRQ-4 kits for the MH-60
- Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters restarts West Rim Grand Canyon tours
- Air Methods Announces New Missouri ARCH Air Medical Base
- Garmin Pilot Adds Graphical Airspace and Obstacle NOTAMs