Vector Aerospace (www.vectoraerospace.com), a global independent provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, is pleased to announce the addition of the Airbus Helicopters H130 (formerly EC130 T2) and EC130 B4 tail rotor gearbox (TGB) to its existing range of rotorcraft repair and overhaul (R&O) capabilities.
Vector will offer this expanded support for the H130/EC130 from its facilities in Langley and Richmond, BC, Canada, which already offer operators worldwide a range of services for Airbus Helicopters models including the H125/AS350, AS355, H130/EC130, BO105, H135/EC135 and AS332. Vector’s service offerings for the H130/EC130 family include D-level structural repairs, dynamic component repair (DCR), including main and tail rotor gearboxes, plus scheduled maintenance including 12-year inspections. Vector is also an authorized Turbomeca Arriel 2 repair center, supporting operators in North America.
“With our highly trained, OEM-certified technicians already providing full R&O on the H130/EC130 main gearboxes, we are pleased to offer this newly expanded capability to our customers,” said Craig Pluim, VP Sales – Rotary Wing, Vector Aerospace. “We are already experiencing great interest from the market regarding this new offering, and we will work diligently to meet our customer’s future requirements.”
Vector Aerospace is in the process of completing a brand-new, 88,000 sq. ft. facility in Langley, which will incorporate new avionics and structures shops plus 65,000 sq. ft. of hangar space. This state-of-the-art building, which will also feature expanded engineering and STC development capabilities as well as a modernized paint facility, will be formally opened during the first half of 2016.
- 14-Jan-19 PP-ECF Airbus AS350BA Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (1F)
- 11-Jan-19 N346AE Airbus AS350B2 Ponca City, US-Oklahoma
- DART gets TCCA, FAA and EASA approvals
- 03-Dec-18 HB-ZCM Airbus AS350 Arbedo-Castione, Switzerland
- StandardAero renews Air Methods AS350 and EC130 Components contract
- Simrik Air adds new H125 ‘9N-AKD’ chopper to its fleet
- 29-Sep-18 N849NA Airbus AS350B2 Alto, US-New Mexico
- 28-Sep-18 N907PL Airbus AS350B3 Lituya Bay, US-Alaska (3F)
- Ramm Aerospace AS350 heater line kits TCCA and FAA approved
- Kenya receives nine AS550C3 Fennecs from UAE
- EuroTec Installs First North American Maximum Pilot View Kit
- Meeker-Airfilm receives EASA STC for AFSP-V2
- EASA issues STC for AS350/AS355 automatically deployable ELT built by SPAES
- EASA Certified AS350 Retrofittable Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Oceania Aviation appointed distributor for H125 maximum view kit
- Lee County acquires six Airbus H125s
- Heli-Alps Purchases new Bell 505
- BLR Aerospace Announces First H125 FastFin System Factory Installation
- Boost Systems Dual Hook Systems and Personnel Carrying Devise approved for B407 and AS350/355
- Lawsuit filed over 2016 AS350 accident in Antarctica