Bell Helicopter, a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company, announced today the delivery of the first Bell 429 to a Russian customer outfitted with the MAGnificent luxury cabin interior created by Italy-based Mecaer Aviation Group (MAG).
“We have been anticipating this milestone for quite some time and are very excited to deliver this luxurious aircraft to one of our customers,” said Jakub Hoda, Regional Director for Europe and Russia at Bell Helicopter. “Every detail was customized to the customer’s needs, and as the Bell 429 VVIP gains traction around the globe, we are excited to bring a new level of luxury and refinement to the market.”
The luxury interior was manufactured at MAG’s Cabin Comfort Systems at headquarters in Monteprandone, Italy. MAG performed the installation at the Bell Helicopter facility in Prague, Czech Republic, earlier this month. The installation and delivery marks the first of its kind for the country of Russia.
The Bell 429 MAGnificent was configured with four passenger seats and two center consoles. In addition, MAG’s signature sound canceling system (SILENS), In-Flight Entertainment (IFEEL) and electro-chromic passenger windows were installed. Passengers control the audio/video and moving map functions along with the electro-chromic windows through their own smart devices, which connect to the internal Wi-Fi in the aircraft.
The Bell 429 is one of the most advanced light twin helicopters ever developed, offering a fully integrated glass cockpit with advanced drive system and best-in-class WAAS navigation and IFR capability. Additional safety features include a collective mounted throttle, damage tolerant hub and rotor system, and energy attenuating seats. It is the first helicopter certified through the MSG-3 process, resulting in reduced maintenance costs for operation.
- Bell and Pratt & Whitney Make Signing Up for Maintenance Programs Easier
- S.A.F.E. Delivers Custom Bell 429 Stands to Southern California Edison
- Tennessee Valley Authority orders two Bell 429s and two 407GXi
- Bell Announces New Technological Enhancements
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance becomes fourth UK EMS operator with Air Operator Certificate
- Life Flight Network Signs Purchase Agreement for B429 and B407GXi
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center
- Swedish Police add two more Bell 429s
- Canadian Coast Guard picks Dart wearplates for Bell 429 fleet
- Honeywell Brings Connectivity to New Heights at Heli-Expo 2019
- Bell and EDIC Horizon celebrate two more 429 deliveries
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance rent Explorer to cover for grounded Bell 429
- NZ Police contract with new operator and will switch to Bell 429
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance grounded by Heli Charter liquidation
- Bell to showcase at MEBAA 2018
- Bell 429 – TB_429-18-58 – Bellcrank Assemblies
- Bell showcases at Japan International Aerospace Exhibition 2018
- Bell 429 – FAA AD 2018-21-15 – Rod End
- Bell 429 – FAA AD 2018-16-51 – Tail rotor gearbox
- Visit Bell at #IACP2018