Trakka Systems is pleased to announce that Airbus Helicopters have selected the TrakkaBeam A800 tactical searchlight for the new 7 x H175 multi-mission helicopters acquired by Hong Kong’s Government Flying Services (GFS).
“We are extremely pleased that the Trakkabeam has again been chosen for another premier International Search and Rescue programme, and in particular for this opportunity as GFS are the premier launch customer for the very capable new H175 from Airbus Helicopters in the public services configuration. We look forward to supporting GFS in their future operations” said Peter Rudaizky CEO of Trakka Systems.
The TrakkaBeam will enhance GFS’s multi-role capabilities, by offering increased night time mission capability with it’s intuitive operation, uniform beam and the industry’s only internally integrated filter wheel that allows for the installation of a range of filters including Infrared, Near Red, Amber and White Light. This will greatly assist GFS in their wide range of missions including SAR operations, emergency medical services, fire fighting, law enforcement and land/maritime border security patrols.
- NHV gains a UK Air Operator Certificate
- Airbus becomes first manufacturer to digitise paper logcards
- Trump proposes import duties on Airbus helicopters built in EU
- Full Flight Simulator upgraded
- NHV awarded contract from Premier Oil
- NHV gains 12th H175
- Airbus becomes first helicopter manufacturer to digitise paper logcards
- NHV H175 fleet exceeds 30000 flight hours
- CHC H175 to become first helicopter new digital logcards
- Babcock Australasia reports successful first year of H175 operations
- Chinese Ministry of Transport selects the H175 for SAR
- Babcock H175s return to Airbus for retrofit work
- CHC Completes First Flight for Neptune Energy
- Babcock takes delivery of another new S92
- NHV win Siemens Gamesa wind farm contract with H175 at Aberdeen
- Hong Kong Government Flying Service receive first H175s
- NHV awarded contract by Dana Petroleum
- Pegaso returns to the H175 with new order
- Rotortrade reports 2017 results
- LCI expands CHC partnership with second H175