Airbus Group will showcase its full portfolio of products, from across commercial aviation, helicopters and defence and space, and be present with its dedicated Latin American team at the nineteenth edition of the show.
Airbus Helicopters will showcase two aircraft from its light helicopter range: an H125 in its utility version, an H130 with an elegant cabin interior especially suited for private and business transport. From the medium helicopter range, an H155 in VIP configuration will be present. On the static display of the Chilean Armed Forces, Airbus Helicopters will also display an H215M from the Chilean Army and an AS365 and Super Puma AS332 from the Chilean Navy.
FIDAE will also be an opportunity for Airbus Helicopters to launch its HPilot Club in Latin America. We invite you to learn more on Thursday 31 March at 4:00 p.m. at the Airbus Group Chalet.
- Aero Asset’s Q3 Preowned Helicopter Market Trends show improving conditions
- Sikorsky Showcases New Combat Rescue Helicopter
- UK Helicopter Museum celebrates 30 years
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center
- Arrius engines mark 10 million flight hours
- Celebrating 40 Years of Bell Operating in China
- Safran and AECC introduce the WZ16
- LZControl supercharges its system with new upgrades
- Euramec signs non-exclusive distribution agreement with GeoSim Technologies
- Russia’s state Medevac programme on life-support
- Eemshaven Heliport receives first flight
- MINT Turbines Names New General Manager
- Norwegian Government commits to rescue helicopter base at Tromso by 2022
- CIA Museum adds Mil MI-17 helicopter
- New hangar for Tuscaloosa Police
- REACH 6 celebrates 15 years of service
- UK to advise Kazakhstan on aviation regulation
- SEI Industries is a Finalist for the 2019 BC Export Awards
- UAVOS Unmanned Helicopter Robinson for Precision Farming