Airbus Group will showcase its full portfolio of products, from across commercial aviation, helicopters and defence and space, and be present with its dedicated Latin American team at the nineteenth edition of the show.
Airbus Helicopters will showcase two aircraft from its light helicopter range: an H125 in its utility version, an H130 with an elegant cabin interior especially suited for private and business transport. From the medium helicopter range, an H155 in VIP configuration will be present. On the static display of the Chilean Armed Forces, Airbus Helicopters will also display an H215M from the Chilean Army and an AS365 and Super Puma AS332 from the Chilean Navy.
FIDAE will also be an opportunity for Airbus Helicopters to launch its HPilot Club in Latin America. We invite you to learn more on Thursday 31 March at 4:00 p.m. at the Airbus Group Chalet.
- Boost Human External Cargo Systems Exhibiting at HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- eVTOL manufacturer Joby Aviation raises $590 Million
- Helicopter Foundation International changes name
- Bristow Supports Republic of Singapore Air Force, Australia Bushfire Relief Operations
- Genesys Aerosystems Offers New Line of Digital Radios
- Bristow to merge with Era Helicopters
- AirX proposes new tourist flights from Tokyo Heliport
- Elbit Systems Successfully Demonstrates High-Altitude High-Precision Aerial Firefighting Solution
- PS Engineering announces PAC45 with dual control head – PAC45D
- DRF Foundation to fund external air medical R&D projects
- Twirly Birds annual meeting to be held during HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- Airbus displays its customer-centric solutions at Heli-Expo 2020
- HAI Foundation Online Auction Is Now Open
- FAA Administrator to Attend HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- EHA launches European Rotors event to rival Vertical Flight Expo
- StandardAero makes component repair acquisition in Europe
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO