Airbus Group will showcase its full portfolio of products, from across commercial aviation, helicopters and defence and space, and be present with its dedicated Latin American team at the nineteenth edition of the show.
Airbus Helicopters will showcase two aircraft from its light helicopter range: an H125 in its utility version, an H130 with an elegant cabin interior especially suited for private and business transport. From the medium helicopter range, an H155 in VIP configuration will be present. On the static display of the Chilean Armed Forces, Airbus Helicopters will also display an H215M from the Chilean Army and an AS365 and Super Puma AS332 from the Chilean Navy.
FIDAE will also be an opportunity for Airbus Helicopters to launch its HPilot Club in Latin America. We invite you to learn more on Thursday 31 March at 4:00 p.m. at the Airbus Group Chalet.
- StandardAero Completes Consolidation of Helicopter Centers of Excellence
- US EMS Operator contracts for first IFR-certified AW119
- HTM Helicopter Travel Munich appoints new Managing Director
- US approves sale of eight MV-22s Ospreys to Indonesia
- Airbus facilitates first e-delivery in Asia Pacific
- SPAES modifies AS350 external mirror mounting
- Schiebel Camcopter to fly Coast Guard ops in Finland, Sweden and Estonia
- CHC and UniFly extend Hornsea wind farm support contract
- Alouette III helicopter celebrates 57 years with Portuguese Air Force
- SUU and Chuck Aaron Partner in Helicopter Upset Training
- First flights for new Babcock oil and gas contract
- NHV awarded offshore contract by Shell UK and NAM
- SAFE wins MH-65 maintenance platform contract at UCSG Elizabeth City
- WAI 2021 Scholarship Applications are now open
- Airbus H160 receives EASA approval
- HeliValue$ leads the way with remote helicopter appraisals
- Horizon International Flight Academy Logs More Than 1,000 Flight Hours in its Bell 505 Fleet
- Police Aviation News – July 2020 Edition
- Sikorsky awarded $470M contract for six VH-92 helicopters
- Sikorsky awarded $12M contract modification for CH-53K work