Airbus Group will showcase its full portfolio of products, from across commercial aviation, helicopters and defence and space, and be present with its dedicated Latin American team at the nineteenth edition of the show.
Airbus Helicopters will showcase two aircraft from its light helicopter range: an H125 in its utility version, an H130 with an elegant cabin interior especially suited for private and business transport. From the medium helicopter range, an H155 in VIP configuration will be present. On the static display of the Chilean Armed Forces, Airbus Helicopters will also display an H215M from the Chilean Army and an AS365 and Super Puma AS332 from the Chilean Navy.
FIDAE will also be an opportunity for Airbus Helicopters to launch its HPilot Club in Latin America. We invite you to learn more on Thursday 31 March at 4:00 p.m. at the Airbus Group Chalet.
- Airbus-funded helicopter booking platform Voom ceases operations
- VFS 2020 Annual Awards announcements
- COVID-19 – Australian Rotortech event postponed to October
- USHST Infrastructure Working Group Completes 6th Annual Helicopter Infrastructure Summit
- FAA certifies Onboard Systems dual hook for Bell 206L and 407
- Utah Rotor Pathway Program Receives $1.1 Million Grant
- COVID-19 – Air BP to supply free fuel to a number of air ambulance services in England and Wales
- COVID-19 – EASA processing new aircraft configurations for medical transport at high priority
- HSM-70 Change-of-Command
- FAA Grants NATA Requested Crewmember Relief
- Airbus Helicopters launches RTEX tool to monitor Service Bulletins
- COVID-19 – Omni adapts four aircraft to transport suspected cases of COVID-19
- FAA advice on expiring air medical certificates was released prematurely and is invalid
- COVID-19 – London Heliport announces temporary closure
- Lockheed Martin’s FARA Enters Prototype Phase
- COVID-19 – 3 British Army AW159 Wildcats have been deployed to support UK with COVID-19
- HAI Urges Caution Re FAA Announcement for Airmen Medical Certificates
- Crash-resistant Fuel System Developed for Russian Ka-226T
- NCHCF continues to raise funds for heliport at Melfort Hospital
- DRF Luftrettung starts using new isolation stretchers