The National Air Transportation Association (NATA) is pleased to announce new Student and College Chapter membership programs dedicated to providing students with resources, access to experts in the field, and networking opportunities that will benefit their future careers in aviation.
“NATA’s Student and College Chapter memberships provide significant opportunities for college students to build upon their aviation foundation by drawing on the vast experience and knowledge of NATA’s talented membership. NATA is proud to assist future aviation leaders in preparing for their careers in this rewarding industry,” stated Thomas L. Hendricks, President and CEO of NATA.
Student members can post their resumes on www.nata.aero, view current job and internship postings, receive NATA News and other industry updates, access the member directory, and attend NATA events.
College Chapters provide exclusive savings and numerous advantages in addition to Student memberships including leadership opportunities, a scholarship to attend the Aviation Business Conference for free, complimentary access to Aircraft Flight Coordinator Training through Safety 1st, and more. NATA College Chapters require a NATA Affiliate Membership for the institution ($266 annually) and a minimum of five student members ($25 each student/annually).
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Longbow LLC secures $235.8 M contract for Fire Control Radar Sustainment Work
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® Receives STC Approval for Bell 505
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145
- Babcock adds another EMS H145 in Italy
- Airbus proposes a modification of the Main Rotor Actuator on AS365 Dauphin
- Summit Aviation hires new Director of Sales and Marketing
- Rolls-Royce adds new Helicopter customers to TotalCare in 2019
- HeliSpeed Signs SAR Support Agreement with Cobham
- FlightSafety International appoints President and CEO
- Whirly-Girls International Reveals 2020 Scholarship Recipients
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- Leidos and Rusada team up to deliver MRO and Flight Ops software
- Gama Aviation provides update on Scottish Ambulance Service contract
- Devon Air Ambulance reports 2019 statistics
- Trust International appointed K-Max distributor in UAE
- Babcock lowers expectations for Aviation for this financial year