The National Air Transportation Association (NATA) is pleased to announce new Student and College Chapter membership programs dedicated to providing students with resources, access to experts in the field, and networking opportunities that will benefit their future careers in aviation.
“NATA’s Student and College Chapter memberships provide significant opportunities for college students to build upon their aviation foundation by drawing on the vast experience and knowledge of NATA’s talented membership. NATA is proud to assist future aviation leaders in preparing for their careers in this rewarding industry,” stated Thomas L. Hendricks, President and CEO of NATA.
Student members can post their resumes on www.nata.aero, view current job and internship postings, receive NATA News and other industry updates, access the member directory, and attend NATA events.
College Chapters provide exclusive savings and numerous advantages in addition to Student memberships including leadership opportunities, a scholarship to attend the Aviation Business Conference for free, complimentary access to Aircraft Flight Coordinator Training through Safety 1st, and more. NATA College Chapters require a NATA Affiliate Membership for the institution ($266 annually) and a minimum of five student members ($25 each student/annually).
- US Marine Corps use 3D printing for new MH-60S comms system
- First ACH145 helicopter delivered to Russia
- Bell Announces Collaboration with Elektroniksystem- und Logistik-GmbH (ESG)
- Rostec starts assembling parts for the first Russian offshore Mi-171A3
- New UK heliport in Plymouth wins planning approval
- Bell to Attend NATO Days 2020
- Airbus Helicopters and HTM-Helicopters sign contract
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance CEO shortlisted for national award
- LCI and Sumitomo to establish JV helicopter leasing business
- COVID-19 forces Maverick Helicopters to lay off 75
- Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Records 50,000 Global Fleet Flight Hours
- Air BP delivers 210 tonnes of sustainable aviation fuel to Stockholm Arlanda Airport
- Virtual AMTC Announces Keynote Speakers
- Specialized Navy Sailors Deployed with Marine Squadron ahead of V-22 Transition
- Thales H160 Level D sim approved
- Boeing, Honeywell and Rolls-partner on German CH-47 bid
- Wyoming Army National Guard activated to assist with California wildfires
- Bristow names new CFO
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance receives COVID19 cash from Government
- Christoph 43 completes 570 missions in first half of 2020