Bond Offshore Helicopters has been awarded a new contract to provide offshore crew transport on behalf of Premier Oil.
The three year deal, awarded after a competitive tender, will see the helicopter operator transport thousands of men and women to and from Premier’s offshore platforms in the North Sea. Bond’s helicopters will serve areas including Premier’s new Solan field, which is expected to deliver first oil shortly.
The contract, which begins this month, will be operated out of Bond’s Aberdeen facility and will sustain dozens of jobs at the company for pilots, engineers and ground staff.
Bond’s managing director, Michelle Handforth, said: “This important new business win underlines our commitment to the future of the UK’s oil and gas industry. Today’s challenging market demands a clear commitment to safe and flexible helicopter operations combined with a dedication to excellent customer service.
“As part of Babcock, and with the capabilities of being part of global company, we are better placed than ever to offer a wide range of flexible, expert services to our customers.”
Bond became a Babcock International Group company in 2014.
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet
- East Anglian Air Ambulance flies 25,000th mission
- EASA certifies Bell 206 TT straps from Lord Corporation
- NHV awarded new contract with Ørsted
- RUAG to upgrade eight Swiss Cougars
- JetNet to exhibit at NBAA Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference
- Lobo Leasing appoints Chief Technical Officer
- Indonesian Air Force places order for eight additional H225Ms
- 14-Jan-19 PP-ECF Airbus AS350BA Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (1F)