In honor of Maverick Helicopters’ first anniversary in Maui, Hawaii, the award-winning aviation company will launch two new flights on Friday, April 1.
The unique excursions, one that offers a breathtaking sunset flight over Maui, Molokai and Lanai and another that allows locals and visitors alike to adventure over the North Shore of Maui, are the first of its kind on the Hawaiian island.
Sunset Odyssey ($299 per person) – A three-island sunset flight over Maui, Molokai and Lanai
- This journey starts high above Maui and the Pailolo Channel where guests will take in views of the scenic waters and Elephant Rock.
- The experience continues through the ancient fish ponds of Molokai as the flight proceeds to Lanai.
- Passengers will then fly over Shipwreck Beach, which is home to the abandoned World War II Liberty Ship.
- As the flight returns to Maui, guests will enjoy sunset views of Molokini, the crescent-shaped, partially submerged volcanic crater; and the resort towns of Makena, Kihei and Wailea.
Aloha Adventure ($229 per person) – North Shore adventure of Maui
- This excursion offers a panorama of the North Shore of Maui and the world-famous Jaws surf area.
- Just off the coast of Keanae, guests will fly above the iconic Jurassic Rock (renamed after Jurassic Park) while taking in distant views of the Wailua Valley waterfalls and Haleakala National Park.
- The flight then follows the beautiful Road to Hana as it embarks toward the famous Hana Rainforest.
During each excursion, passengers will enjoy flying in the world’s safest and most comfortable tourism-based helicopter – the Airbus EC130 ECO-Star aircraft. Maverick Helicopters is the only company in Hawaii exclusively flying Quiet Technology helicopters. The luxurious aircraft offers guests a spacious cabin for up to seven passengers; voice-activated headsets; theater-style, leather seating; and wraparound windows for superior visibility.
Additional flights offered at Maverick Helicopters’ Maui location include Maui Dream ($389 per person), a full-island excursion; Molokai Voyage ($309 per person), an adventure over Maui and its neighboring island, Moloaki; and Maui Spirit ($299 per person), a flight above Haleakala National Park and the Hana Rainforest.
Custom and private helicopter charters are also available for a more exclusive experience. This option is ideal for wedding parties and special occasions.
For additional information on Maverick Helicopters’ Maui location or to book a reservation, please visit www.flymaverick.com/maui
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI
- Manufacturing of Tiltrotor AW609 wind tunnel model via SLS and Windform
- Sikorsky, Rheinmetall Unveil Plans for German Heavy-Lift CH-53K
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Continued Strong Growth
- Era Group Names Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Schiebel Camcopter S-100 deployed for river pollution crisis in Malaysia
- 25,000 missions for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- Bristow used Chapter 11 process to drop Airbus H175 order
- US Navy awards $2.68 Billion contract for APKWS rockets
- THOMMEN delivers first multi function displays for the AW129
- Milestone Aviation Group names CEO
- Air Methods Promotes new CEO
- HH-60W enters chamber for defense systems testing
- Botswana police order three Enstrom 480B
- “Who Rates Best to Avoid Fatal Helicopter Accidents? Who Rates Worst?”
- S.A.F.E. will present a Maintenance Safety session at Heli Expo 2020