Bell Helicopter, a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company announced today that Heli Charter UK will be its Customer Advantage Plan (CAP) launch customer for the European region – choosing the support solution on their existing Bell 429. The company additionally secured an order for a 407GXP through Heli Charter UK, for a private customer.
Heli Charter is a Bell Helicopter Independent Representative and a Customer Service Facility based in the United Kingdom. Their existing fleet includes a Bell 429 configured for helicopter air ambulance operations in the UK. The company holds EASA maintenance approval for the Bell 206, Bell 429 and Bell 407, and additionally works with the Wiltshire Air Ambulance Charitable Trust, who operates the Bell 429 for their Helicopter Emergency Medical Service.
“We are delighted to have Heli Charter serve as our CAP launch customer for the European region and are excited to provide them with a simple and reliable solution that covers their entire aircraft,” said Glenn Isbell, executive vice president, Customer Support and Services for Bell Helicopter. “As Bell Helicopter continues to expand its customer base across the globe we will also work to ensure customers have access to the aftermarket service and support offerings that differentiate Bell Helicopter in the market.”
Bell Helicopter’s Customer Advantage Plans provide customers with holistic coverage solutions for their daily operations. The plans offer a fixed cost per flight hour service option that protects customers’ budgets, their aircraft and increases aircraft availability at rates competitive to published direct maintenance costs.
“We are thrilled to be the Customer Advantage Plan launch customer for Europe,” said Ken Wills, Chairman & CEO, Heli Charter. “Bell Helicopter’s new aftermarket service offering provides us with the coverage we need to keep our aircraft flying. “
“We are excited for the Heli Charter UK sale of the 407GXP, it is the second 407GXP in the region since the beginning of this year,” said Roberto Farnese, Sales Director Western Europe, Bell Helicopter. “This order further reinforces the market appreciation for the Bell 407GXP, demonstrating its superior performance and flight characteristics.”
The Bell 407GXP is the latest upgrade to the best-selling Bell 407 platform, with added value through class leading performance, payload capability and operating economics. With an additional 50 lbs (22.5 kg) of carrying capability, coupled with the new M250 Rolls-Royce engine that boosts power and fuel efficiency, the Bell 407GXP delivers best in class hot and high performance. The aircraft also features avionics improvements such as the hover performance calculator, as well as a transmission TBO extension of +500 hours.
Bell Helicopter provides its customers with local support in every corner of the world and has the largest support network in the industry with more than 100 Authorized customer service facilities in 34 countries. Ranked number one in customer support for 22 consecutive years by Professional Pilot magazine, Bell Helicopter is committed to having resources where customers operate to speed up delivery of service and support, and give customers access to service professionals that are easy to reach, know the operating environment and understand their needs.
To learn more about how Customer Advantage Plans can assist you with your aircraft operations, please visit the Customer Advantage Plan website
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center
- Swedish Police add two more Bell 429s
- Canadian Coast Guard picks Dart wearplates for Bell 429 fleet
- Honeywell Brings Connectivity to New Heights at Heli-Expo 2019
- Bell and EDIC Horizon celebrate two more 429 deliveries
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance rent Explorer to cover for grounded Bell 429
- NZ Police contract with new operator and will switch to Bell 429
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance grounded by Heli Charter liquidation
- Bell to showcase at MEBAA 2018
- Bell 429 – TB_429-18-58 – Bellcrank Assemblies
- Bell showcases at Japan International Aerospace Exhibition 2018
- Bell 429 – FAA AD 2018-21-15 – Rod End
- Bell 429 – FAA AD 2018-16-51 – Tail rotor gearbox
- Visit Bell at #IACP2018
- Bell Delivers Three B429s
- UAE operator EDIC Horizon orders Bell 429 simulator
- Bell Announces the Delivery of Bell 429s to Jamaica Defence Force
- Bell 429 Celebrates over 330 000 hours of operation
- Bell to feature Nassau County Police 429 at APSCON
- Air Zermatt celebrates 50 years of operations with B429 delivery