DART Aerospace representatives will highlight the company’s comprehensive aviation safety equipment capabilities at the 23rd SAFE Europe Symposium at the Beaumont Estate Hotel, Old Windsor, UK on April 11-13, 2016 where it will display its’ Airbus Helicopters H125/AS350 Quick Release Emergency Float System With Integrated Liferafts. This system is ideal for multi-mission operators looking to gain payload by quickly removing up to 125 lb. (57 kg) by simply disconnecting all float bags and the reservoir when floats are not required.
“DART Aerospace is dedicated to the helicopter industry safety,” says Alain Madore, DART’s Vice President of Commercial Operations and Aftermarket. “For the past 20 years, we have been developing innovative lightweight and reliable emergency flotation systems and we now equip over 30 helicopter models made by six leading OEMs.” DART’s inflatable systems are utilized by helicopter operators serving the global offshore oil and gas industry as well as for other overwater missions flown by private, commercial, government and military helicopter operators around the world.
The exclusive DART emergency float systems with integrated liferafts are significantly lighter (up to 75 lb./34 kg) due to their patented lightweight material and components. They also require 50% less maintenance intervals in order to drastically reduce maintenance cost and aircraft downtime while improving safety. The external mounted liferafts can be quickly deployed by an activation lever to save critical time during emergency situations and provide operators with extra cabin space to maximize passenger capacity compared to stowing life rafts in-cabin.
DART’s network of international repair and overhaul facilities – FAA Part 145 and EASA Part 145 – offer exclusive exchange programs, repairs, testing and repacking of emergency floats and systems, liferafts and vests, including inflatable products made by third-parties with best-in-class turnaround time.
- SPAES modifies AS350 external mirror mounting
- Four new Airbus H125s for Norwegian operators in one week
- 12-Apr-20 N160CC Airbus H125 Tampa, US-Florida
- FAA approves Garmin GFC600H Helicopter Flight Control System in AS350
- Airbus adds more power and enhanced aerial work capabilities for the H125
- Air Zermatt picks VR technology H125 training solution
- StandardAero and Robertson Announce First Canadian Customer for AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Ukraine Border Guards receive first two Airbus H125s
- 26-Dec-19 N985SA Airbus AS350B2 Kauai, US-Hawaii (7F)
- StandardAero and Thales Team on AS350 autopilot
- 09-Dec-19 ZK-HPB Airbus AS350B2 White Island, New Zealand
- AS350 heating and demisting system improvement
- All change at Soloy with STCs sold and now new owners too
- Airbus H125 helicopters enter Austrian Ministry of Interior service
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- 23-Sep-19 VT-UTC Airbus H125 Kedarnath, India
- LA County Sheriff buys a AS350 crash-resistant fuel tank
- Oklahoma City Police buy two AS350 crash-resistant fuel tanks
- Oceania Aviation Prepare Right Hand H125/AS350 Cargo Pod
- Trump proposes import duties on Airbus helicopters built in EU