HAL has been conferred with ‘SCOPE Excellence Award’ for outstanding contribution to the Public Sector Management. Mr. Pranab Mukherjee, President of India, presented the prestigious award to Mr. T Suvarna Raju, CMD, HAL on Public Sector Day celebrations held at Delhi yesterday.
On receiving the award, Mr. Raju said, “Bestowal of SCOPE Excellence Award validates the work we are doing at HAL with passion. The award further motivates us to excel and deliver on our promises”.
‘Focus on execution’, is one single factor, which has yielded excellent returns both in terms of boosting the profitability and also strengthening the brand image of HAL, CMD added.
The coveted award was presented to HAL under institutional category for the year 2011-12.
Significantly, HAL’s turnover has surged to Rs 16524 crores for the financial year 2015-16 with PBT standing at Rs 3210 crores for the year. HAL made a contribution of Rs 4284 crores to the government as buyback of 25 percent of the share capital and free reserves apart from paying a dividend of Rs 510 crores for the FY 2015-16.
- Deadline for Salute to Excellence Awards Nominations closes Friday
- Bell Boeing awarded $27M contract for removal, repair and replacement of V-22 spindle bearings
- Vertical Aerospace secures £2.3 million UK Government funding
- Courts validates Air Methods $78 million settlement
- Baker Hughes Rig Count – 23 Oct 20
- Sikorsky awarded $13M contract for UH-60M Black Hawk
- VMM-163 launch oceanographic sensors from MV-22B Osprey
- Kaman announces date for 2020Q3 earnings
- CPI Aerostructures Receives Orders Totaling $1.4M
- Liaoning accelerates the construction of aviation fire emergency rescue system
- Mountain Area Medical Airlift adds EC145e to fleet
- Bell Delivers Three B407GXis to Polish National Police
- SH09 third prototype achieved several firsts
- Spanish operator Helity adds new scheduled route
- THC wins AW139 contract from Red Sea Development Company
- Russia to open military office in Serbia
- US DoD picks Sea Machines for autonomous VTOL replenishment vessels
- Taiwan Police seize unregistered Robinson R22
- Blackjacks test MV-22s on LPD-class ship
- Genesys Aerosystem’s Modernized Avionics Suite on Black Hawks Now Certified