On 1st March 2016, at Vungtau airport, Southern Vietnam Helicopter Company (VNH South) signed two Mi-172 helicopters wet lease contract with Komala Indonesia for passenger, cargo transport and fire fighting in Indonesia.
The contract lasts 6 months, starting from 15th April 2016. This is the first time VNH South provides a full package including aircraft, pilots and technicians, maintenance and insurance for a foreign clients, specially Indonesia is also a new market for VNH South.
The lease of 2 Mi-172 helicopters has marked a new milestone for VNH South to continue expanding into international market by providing aircraft, pilots and technicians to other countries in the region and all over the world. It also shows the trust and high assessment of international clients to VNH South’s service quality.
- Mil Moscow and UTair-Engineering sign agreement for upgrading Mi-8/17
- 09-Feb-19 ET2015 Mil Mi-17V-5 Abyei, South Sudan (3F)
- Ukrainian Air Forces Returns Rare Mi-8 into Service
- Russian Helicopters to certify a service center in Egypt in 2019
- Ukraine Tests New Helicopter Missile Oskol
- Russian Defence Ministry Looks towards Arctic Mi-38 Variant
- 27-May-17 Mil Mi-8 Maritime Territory, Russia
- UTair selects Skytrac fleet monitoring for 46 Mi-8s
- Russian Helicopters assists Mi-8 overhaul in Cuba
- Russian Helicopters to unveil Mi-8MTV-5 with advanced features
- Russian Helicopters to demonstrate new Arctic Mi-8
- Bird Aerosystems to demo Airborne Missile Protection System at Farnborough
- Russian Helicopters to repair Czech military Mi-8s
- Serial Production of the MI-171A2 Will Begin in 2017
- Hungary decides against buying 30 Russian helicopters
- Hungary interested in 30 helicopters to replace Mi-8 fleet
- Russian Helicopters helps re-equip overhaul base in Egypt
- 15-Sep-15 Mil Mi-8 Ramit, Tajikistan
- Indian MROs not ready for the wave of Russian helicopters
- 14-Jul-15 Mil MI-172 Gohpur, India