Bell Helicopter, a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company, and Abu Dhabi Aviation, are proud to announce reaching 1 million hours of successfully operating of their Bell Helicopter Fleet.
“We have been operating Bell Helicopter aircraft since the 1976,” said Mr. Mohamed Ibrahim Al Mazrouei, General Manager, Abu Dhabi Aviation. “Our Bell Helicopter fleet has grown to over 40 aircraft made up of Bell 212s and Bell 412s that fly a combined 100 hours per day. With outstanding customer support and service maintenance we have managed to achieve an operational readiness of 100% during the past two years.”
Abu Dhabi Aviation is the largest commercial helicopter operator in the Middle East, operating 59 helicopters and 4 fixed-wing aircraft. The company employs over 1200 people and provides aviation offshore oil support and other services worldwide, in particular for the Emirate of Abu Dhabi’s oil and gas production companies. The company also provides VVIP passenger transportation services, Search & Rescue for the United Arab Emirates (UAE), crop spraying, aerial construction, seismic support, and fire fighting in Europe and third party maintenance support.
The Bell 412 is one of the most reliable, rugged and versatile helicopters on the market. The Bell 412 is the daily workhorse that reliably performs in some of the most extreme climates around the world every day. It provides multi-mission flexibility while its wide opening 7.7 ft. /2.3m doors easily accommodate forklift loadings into a spacious 220 ft3 /6.2 m3 cabin. Along with its spacious cabin, the aircraft can be configured in a variety of ways to accommodate up to 14 passengers.
The Bell 412 and Bell 212 are backed by Bell Helicopter’s renowned in-service support, voted #1 by our customers 22 years running, and the company was recently voted best in the business in Vertical Magazine’s Helicopter Manufacturers Survey.
- Alpine Aerotech Develops Digital Flight Instrument Solution
- RoadRunner EFI on display at HAI Heli-Expo
- Bell appoints Abu Dhabi Aviation as CSF for 212s and 412s
- Eagle Copters Selects Caution Panel for B212 NVG Upgrade
- Trakka Systems announces EASA certification for B212 and B412
- SENER and Babcock complete fourth Spanish Navy AB212 upgrade
- Toll Helicopters Donates Engine to Aviation High School
- Astronautics RoadRunner™ EFI Flown on B212 Helicopter with Colombian National Police
- Routine Review of SKYTRAC
- FlightSafety expands initial NVG training to B212/B412 and Airbus H135
- Long Standing Bell Customer Celebrates 50th Anniversary
- Bell Strengthens Customer Support Capabilities in Europe
- FlightSafety to offer NVG training on simulators
- US Coast Guard contracts with Erickson in Alaska
- EASA approves VIH Aerospace MCP01 Master Caution Panel
- SENER delivers second upgraded AB212 to Spanish military
- Canada approves Onboard Systems Non-Rotating Cargo Hooks for Bell 204, 205, 212, 412
- Bell approves VIH Aerospace Bell-Medium Tailboom Fixture
- Able Doubles Hydraulics Facility and Adds New Servo Capabilities
- Vector to support Eagle Copter PT6T Engines