Conklin & de Decker has announced the 16.1 release of its Aircraft Cost Evaluator, the industry’s #1 tool for benchmarking the operating and ownership costs for more than 585 jets, turboprops, helicopters and piston aircraft. As the flagship product from the Conklin & de Decker family of aircraft operating and acquisition data products, this Aircraft Cost Evaluator (ACE) release includes access to ACE Online at no additional fee.
Aircraft Cost Evaluator with its ACE Online feature, is the ideal solution for aircraft owners, operators, brokers and dealers that need to make important side-by-side operating cost, specification and performance comparisons. ACE enables users to make critical decisions regarding aircraft acquisitions and is often referred to as the industry standard. Currently, ACE is used by AMSTAT, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Business Jet Traveler, Twin & Turbine, Executive & VIP Jets and AvBuyer magazine.
The latest Aircraft Cost Evaluator allows comparisons of up to three (3) different aircraft in a single report, no matter what aircraft type is being compared, while ACE Online allows comparisons of up to six (6) aircraft. Once the analysis is completed, the easy to read comparison report can quickly be emailed as a pdf file. As Conklin & de Decker continues to expand its databases with the latest aircraft, every ACE release contains updated fuel costs, maintenance parts & labor costs, and all the data necessary for SEC reporting.
As an added benefit, ACE subscribers have access to Conklin & de Decker’s online reference tool, the Aviation Resource Library, that provides online access to more tools and information, such as; fuel & maintenance costs, fleet plan checklist, helicopter seating chart, max range at long range cruise, aircraft alias’, engine installation summaries and the aircraft CO2 calculator. ACE subscribers also have access to AircraftPedia™ that includes over 2,900 aircraft drawings and historical biographies on various aircraft models. The recently expanded drawings can easily be exported into presentations or proposals.
NEW in this Release:
• Over 5000 costs and data points updated including fixed costs, maintenance costs, and performance data.
• New Aircraft include: Piper M500 Turboprop; Robinson R44 Cadet, AgustaWestland AW169, and Airwork BK117 850D Helicopters.
• Refined the Jet A and AvGas fuel cost update process by using an average cost provided by 300 US FBOs that are surveyed by a 3rd party.
• Recalculated and updated fuel flow data for various turboprop models.
• Added more aircraft images to AircraftPediaTM in the Aviation Resource Library.
“We continue to expand and improve upon our flagship product and have remained the industry’s impartial resource for aircraft operating costs for more than 30 years” commented David Wyndham, President and co-owner of Conklin & de Decker. “As the aircraft market and associated operating costs continue to fluctuate, it is important to have quick access to the latest cost data. The Aircraft Cost Evaluator is the ideal tool for aircraft buyers by providing critical information to support complex aircraft transaction decisions,” added Wyndham.
With the ACE software, users can not only compare up to three aircraft side-by-side, but also edit nearly two dozen variables, change currencies, and change measurement units to customize reports, allowing comparisons of local costs and salaries. A query function allows the user to narrow the selection to those that meet specific performance criteria. In addition, reports can easily be exported to Word, Excel, PDF, and others, with a click of a button.
The price for the latest 16.1 release of Aircraft Cost Evaluator is $825 for Jets, $675 for Turboprops or Helicopters and $495 for the Piston database. In addition, multiple user licenses are available for $200. Updated twice each year, the annual subscription includes one free update and access to ACE Online and the Aircraft Resource Library . Customized reports for individual aircraft can be special ordered for $100 per aircraft for jets and $75 per aircraft for turboprops, helicopters and $50 for pistons. ACE subscribers can save time and shipping costs by downloading the latest software from the Members Only section of the Conklin & de Decker website.
- Summit receives acclaimed Hire Vets Award
- Blood and plasma preserves aboard Christoph 53
- Airbus expands its power line footprint
- Bell Delivers Canada’s First Bell 407GXi
- Precision Aviation Group is receives Top Supplier Award
- Russian Helicopters obtained an authorization for servicing Ansat engines
- Falcon Aviation Services’ AW169 fleet leader sets 2,000FH milestone
- Jordan’s first female pilot trains in the USA
- Rostec attracts UAE investor for VR-Technoloiges
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services launch groundbreaking urban mobility concept
- Airbus delivers first H145M to Luxembourg
- Follow-on Testing for LONGBOW Fire Control Radar Successful
- Airbus signs HCare contract with STARS Air Ambulance
- StandardAero Announces Opening of MRO Facility in Canada
- Mi-38 launched in the international market
- Leonardo delivers AW169M to Italian Guardia di Finanza
- Canada – Nipawin Council hires heliport designer
- Armenian Ministry of Emergency Situations to add firefighting helicopter
- Two helipads decommissioned in downtown San Diego
- Metro Aviation welcomes Duke Life Flight