Two years ago, the H3 Sport has ben certified as UL helicopter in France. In two years, it has become the bestseller side-by-side UL helicopter in that country, thanks to its interesting operating cost and advantage for ab-initio training of UL pilots.
Last year, first H3 Sport was sold to the new Dynali distributor in Spain (Hedespa).
After having worked (for a long time) in cooperation with Spanish Civil Aviation Authorities, for making the H3 Sport the first UL helicopter certified in that country, Dynali has started EASA-based structural tests of one complete helicopter structure.
Tests were conducted according to the major EASA CS-VLR / BCAR-VLH / FAR27 certification specifications, and up to the worst loading conditions.
The complete helicopter has been sent to the Institute of Aviation (Warsaw), one of the major test center in Europe.
The major conclusion is that the structure of the H3 EasyFlyer is one of the safest known UL helicopter structure, with safety factors above all expectations.
The test report will not only be presented to Spanish CAA but also to the famous German DULV, following the sale of one first H3 in Germany.
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania
- AirLink lands at Klamath County Fire District
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020
- 14th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Goes Virtual
- New South Wales Government supports eVTOL development with grant
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines
- NATA Announces 2020-2021 Board of Directors
- UAE and US Forces Conduct Combined Joint Operations in Arabian Gulf