Two years ago, the H3 Sport has ben certified as UL helicopter in France. In two years, it has become the bestseller side-by-side UL helicopter in that country, thanks to its interesting operating cost and advantage for ab-initio training of UL pilots.
Last year, first H3 Sport was sold to the new Dynali distributor in Spain (Hedespa).
After having worked (for a long time) in cooperation with Spanish Civil Aviation Authorities, for making the H3 Sport the first UL helicopter certified in that country, Dynali has started EASA-based structural tests of one complete helicopter structure.
Tests were conducted according to the major EASA CS-VLR / BCAR-VLH / FAR27 certification specifications, and up to the worst loading conditions.
The complete helicopter has been sent to the Institute of Aviation (Warsaw), one of the major test center in Europe.
The major conclusion is that the structure of the H3 EasyFlyer is one of the safest known UL helicopter structure, with safety factors above all expectations.
The test report will not only be presented to Spanish CAA but also to the famous German DULV, following the sale of one first H3 in Germany.
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President
- Kopter enters the Brazilian market
- Leonardo confirms solid presence in the Brazilian VIP market at
- Elbit to supply components for CV-22 Color Helmet Mounted Display System
- East Anglia Air Ambulance to extend Norwich head office
- Forecast International Publishes White Paper on Global Outlook for Helicopters
- German NH90s get upgrade with Rohde & Schwarz radios
- Airbus now accepting nominations for sixth annual ‘Innovation in Safety Award’
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Shortlisted for Third Sector Awards
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance partners with what3words app
- STARS announces winners of $4.1M Saskatchewan Lottery
- Genesys Aerosystems Equipped Leonardo TH-119 Achieves IFR Certification
- Boeing opens V-22 production facility
- Helicentre Announces Bristow CPL(H) Scholarship
- Keynote Speakers Announced for CHC Safety & Quality Summit