Two years ago, the H3 Sport has ben certified as UL helicopter in France. In two years, it has become the bestseller side-by-side UL helicopter in that country, thanks to its interesting operating cost and advantage for ab-initio training of UL pilots.
Last year, first H3 Sport was sold to the new Dynali distributor in Spain (Hedespa).
After having worked (for a long time) in cooperation with Spanish Civil Aviation Authorities, for making the H3 Sport the first UL helicopter certified in that country, Dynali has started EASA-based structural tests of one complete helicopter structure.
Tests were conducted according to the major EASA CS-VLR / BCAR-VLH / FAR27 certification specifications, and up to the worst loading conditions.
The complete helicopter has been sent to the Institute of Aviation (Warsaw), one of the major test center in Europe.
The major conclusion is that the structure of the H3 EasyFlyer is one of the safest known UL helicopter structure, with safety factors above all expectations.
The test report will not only be presented to Spanish CAA but also to the famous German DULV, following the sale of one first H3 in Germany.
- Slovenian Police receive first of two AW169s
- LCI launches 1st helicopter co-investment vehicle
- Life Flight Network and Saint Alphonsus Celebrate 10 Years
- Rostec will offer renewal of South Korean Ka-32 fleet
- Leonardo appoints UI International as Korea distributor
- Safran selects Onsight AR platform for remote customer support
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™
- US Army trialing new helicopter pilot training program
- NFAC tests next-generation military helicopter
- Aero Asset’s Q3 Preowned Helicopter Market Trends show improving conditions
- Sikorsky Showcases New Combat Rescue Helicopter
- UK Helicopter Museum celebrates 30 years
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center