Commercial helicopter company “Silk Way Helicopter Services” LLC (SWHS LLC) received a status of the official service provider for external cargo sling on offshore and onshore oil and gas platforms according to Oil & Gas Producers Standard (OGP).
The main direction of these services is focused on flare tip change outs on oil and gas platforms, as well as the wide range of services on transportation of oversized cargo on sling to difficult dislocation places.
The operations are conducted by American Sikorsky S-92 heavy helicopters, which are main part of the company’s fleet. Flare tip change outs on onshore and offshore installations is unique, as the number of airlines worldwide carrying out such operations is very limited. Operation of these flights require crew workmanship, high-technology equipment of the helicopter and coordinated work of all related services of the Airline.
SWHS is ready to provide its services to all potential customers throughout the Caspian Sea, as well as in Russia, regions of South-East Asia and Africa.
- General Electric awarded $11M extra for Presidential V-92 contract
- Babcock wins major new North Sea helicopter contract from Bristow
- Sikorsky receives second contract for six Presidential S92s
- Bristow Announces Contract Extensions with ConocoPhillips
- Sikorsky Honours S92 Operators
- Sikorsky introduces S-92A+ and S-92B upgrades
- First Sikorsky S92 retired from active service
- 13-Dec-19 G-WNSV Sikorsky S92 Sumburgh, UK
- 25-Oct-19 5N-BOA Sikorsky S92 Port Hardcourt, Nigeria
- Babcock swaps aircraft between UK and Australia
- 18-Feb-10 Sikorsky H-92 Kauai, US-Hawaii
- HeliTSA starts S92 maintenance training in Australia, secures own Part 147 approval
- Babcock takes delivery of another new S92
- Sikorsky relocates and expands parts stock in Brazil
- Milestone grows S92 fleet to 95 Helicopters
- Canada Certifies Increased Gross Weight for S-92
- Thai Aviation Services begins S-92 helicopter training
- Bristow UK Secures Contract to Support TAQA’s UK Operations
- Sikorsky Advances iFly Sikorsky™
- Sikorsky delivers 300th S92