Helicopter Services Ltd, based at Wycombe Air Park has added a second new aircraft to its fleet, a factory new Finmeccanica AW109 SP ‘GrandNew’, G-PIFZ, hot on the heels of the Guimbal Cabri G2 also delivered this week.
The new AW109SP brings the tally of Agusta 109’s operated by Helicopter Services to four, alongside three Airbus AS355’s and nine Robinson helicopters. This new AW109, complete with FLIR cameras, will primarily be used for high end charter operations, and provides additional resource for IR training roles.
Helicopter Services, run by Leon Smith, has been established for over twenty years as one of the UK’s most experienced helicopter training, charter and helicopter tour companies. The company provides training for Private and Commercial Pilot Licences, as well as Flight Instructor and Instrument Ratings. The company fleet includes four Agusta A109s, three Airbus AS355s, one Robinson R66, three R44s and five R22s.
- Brazil approves Astronautics EFI on AW109 and AW119
- Korean CAA approves AW109 simulator
- SPECTO Aerospace appointed helicopter Blade Repair Centre
- FAA approves Astronautics EFI on Leonardo AW109 and AW119
- Apollo Air Services to operate first AW109 Trekker in UK
- Sloane extend Leonardo distributorship and sign for two more AW109s
- Dallas Airmotive Launches Engine Maintenance Program for AW109 Trekker
- 15-Dec-18 Leonardo AW109S Serra de Pias, Portugal (4F)
- Leonardo presents the AW109 Trekker
- ICON Aviation appointed an official distributor for the AW109 Trekker in Brazil
- Sloane Helicopters opens up Irish corporate market with AW109 GrandNew sale
- Sloane Helicopters wins Irish EMS contract with AW109
- Leonardo adds Authorised Service Centre in Chile
- Chilean customers order AW119Kx and AW109 Trekker
- Dallas Airmotive reduces PW206C Engine Overhaul TAT
- Leonardo celebrates helicopter orders at Heli-Expo
- Chinese fleet grows stronger with orders for additional 26 helicopters
- P&WC Introduces a Certified Pre-Owned Engine Program
- Rotortrade reports 2017 results
- Sloane Helicopters signs for AW109 Trekker and another GrandNew