Dina Gorby announced today the launch of S.A.F.E. Structure Designs, a fully woman-owned company specializing in the custom design, engineering, and manufacturing of SAFE aircraft access platforms, fall protection platforms and maintenance support equipment. “S.A.F.E.” represents the industry’s SAFEST ACCESS & FALL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT.
With a world-class design and engineering team, along with close relationships at a wide range of manufacturing facilities strategically located across the U.S. and overseas, Gorby is ready to pursue an expanded vision. Years of working alongside aircraft mechanics has made Gorby aware of their immense need for “S.A.F.E.” maintenance support type of equipment. In too many cases, economic pressures and budget cuts have restricted mechanics from being able to purchase the proper access platforms, fall protection platforms, as well as, all types of hangar equipment needed for working safely and efficiently to keep their aircraft fully operational.
With S.A.F.E. Structure Designs, Gorby aims to assist these maintenance workers within their company budget, delivering enhanced safety to the entire military and civilian aviation community at a highly competitive cost. Through her highly efficient design and engineering team, in house prototype fabrication abilities and her alliances with diverse manufacturing facilities, Gorby is well prepared to realize savings across the board. These savings will be passed on to her customers, who will also benefit from the company’s talented and experienced customer service team.
“The vision of S.A.F.E. Structure Designs is to provide the industry with a better option for obtaining access platforms, fall protection, and other hangar equipment at cost-effective prices without sacrificing quality,” Gorby said. “I’m thrilled to be able to provide customers with the products they need for safe and efficient operations.”
Although S.A.F.E. Structure Designs is grounded in Gorby’s extensive experience in the aviation industry, the company will also be targeting other sectors outside of aviation that have similar needs.
For more information, contact Gorby at [email protected].
- StandardAero makes component repair acquisition in Europe
- EHA launches European exhibition to rival Vertical Flight Expo
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO
- 2019 mission statistics of the DRF Group
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI
- Manufacturing of Tiltrotor AW609 wind tunnel model via SLS and Windform
- Sikorsky, Rheinmetall Unveil Plans for German Heavy-Lift CH-53K
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Continued Strong Growth
- Era Group Names Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Schiebel Camcopter S-100 deployed for river pollution crisis in Malaysia
- 25,000 missions for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- US Navy selects Leonardo AW119 for trainer – first order for 32 placed
- Bristow used Chapter 11 process to drop Airbus H175 order