Dina Gorby announced today the launch of S.A.F.E. Structure Designs, a fully woman-owned company specializing in the custom design, engineering, and manufacturing of SAFE aircraft access platforms, fall protection platforms and maintenance support equipment. “S.A.F.E.” represents the industry’s SAFEST ACCESS & FALL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT.
With a world-class design and engineering team, along with close relationships at a wide range of manufacturing facilities strategically located across the U.S. and overseas, Gorby is ready to pursue an expanded vision. Years of working alongside aircraft mechanics has made Gorby aware of their immense need for “S.A.F.E.” maintenance support type of equipment. In too many cases, economic pressures and budget cuts have restricted mechanics from being able to purchase the proper access platforms, fall protection platforms, as well as, all types of hangar equipment needed for working safely and efficiently to keep their aircraft fully operational.
With S.A.F.E. Structure Designs, Gorby aims to assist these maintenance workers within their company budget, delivering enhanced safety to the entire military and civilian aviation community at a highly competitive cost. Through her highly efficient design and engineering team, in house prototype fabrication abilities and her alliances with diverse manufacturing facilities, Gorby is well prepared to realize savings across the board. These savings will be passed on to her customers, who will also benefit from the company’s talented and experienced customer service team.
“The vision of S.A.F.E. Structure Designs is to provide the industry with a better option for obtaining access platforms, fall protection, and other hangar equipment at cost-effective prices without sacrificing quality,” Gorby said. “I’m thrilled to be able to provide customers with the products they need for safe and efficient operations.”
Although S.A.F.E. Structure Designs is grounded in Gorby’s extensive experience in the aviation industry, the company will also be targeting other sectors outside of aviation that have similar needs.
For more information, contact Gorby at [email protected].
- Boeing Receives $265 Million Chinook Helicopter Order
- Churchill Navigation and Shotover Camera Systems Merge
- USAIG expands safety collaboration with Airbus
- Airbus Fleet Master presents uninterrupted data chain
- EHang Launches Intelligent Aerial Firefighting Solution
- VHA Receives TIA on 206B Version 2 Main Rotor Blades
- Lifeflight’s AW139 fleet marks milestone
- Bristow to close two Lousiana bases with 350 job losses, claims union
- Eight Air Evac Lifefteam bases in Arkansas now carry blood
- Malaysian Ministry of Health outsources EMS helicopter service
- Metro Aviation delivers first of two helicopters to HealthNet
- Apollo Air Services to promote Aviation Clean Air purifier units in Europe
- 06-Aug-20 N911EP Hughes OH-6 Chesterfield, US-Missouri
- Kaman Recognized by Sikorsky as Elite Supplier
- Maelstrom AFB opens Helicopter Operations Alert Facility
- EHang to Expand Production Facility
- Rotor Accessories produces tear-resistant R44 sun shades
- HeliSpeed signs SAR support agreement with British International
- Airinmar selected by Air Methods for warranty and value engineering services
- Former HAI chairman Wisecup passes away