Bell has flown the third 525 Relentless in recent days, according to a posting they made on Facebook without any other marketing effort.
The maiden flight was made at Bell’s plant in Amarillo, Texas, on Friday 22nd April, the location where the company also builds military models including the UH-1Y Yankee, AH-1Z Talon and the V-22 Osprey, and are working in earnest on the V-280 Valor tiltrotor prototype.
The prototype at some point move south to Arlington to join the first two prototypes.
Jeremy Parkin – HeliHub.com
- Bell 525 engine receives certification from FAA
- FAA certifies GE CT7-2F1 engine for Bell 525
- Donaldson Delivers Filtration Systems for Bell 525 Relentless
- Bell expands Flight Research Center
- Bell 525 completes hot weather testing
- 4th B525 flight test vehicle takes flight
- Bell to Widen Malaysian Market
- PPG awarded heated windshield contract for B525 Relentless
- Bell 525 certification heads for spring 2019
- Bell outlines Heli-Expo display
- Certification Deferral for Bell 525 Relentless
- Bell CEO Talks of Market Decline
- V-22 Workload for Bell, after layoffs
- Helitech 2016: ITT Shake Guru addresses Bell 525 and 505 flight
- Bell 525 VIP interior proposed by Mecaer
- Bell takes 429, 407GX and 525 mockup to Monaco Yacht Show
- Bell 525 program on hold after fatal prototype accident
- Bell announces Farnborough showcase
- Hawk 8000lb hook picked for Bell 525
- Bell moves 525 work to Lafayette to retain subsidies