DART Aerospace expands customers’ reach by establishing its new Approved Maintenance Center (AMC) network in Australasia to offer very competitive aftermarket solutions.
After six years of working with an exclusive distributor in that region, DART will now service the market directly. Helicopter operators and private owners in this region now have the option to deal directly with their local Approved Maintenance Center (AMC) or with DART’s corporate office. “The launch of the AMC Network in Australasia will allow quality proximity service from multiple key partners,” says Alain Madore, DART’s Vice President of Commercial Operations and Aftermarket Services. “The change in our sales channel for Australasia will allow DART to take our customer relationships to the next level”.
DART welcomes its new AMC partners in Australasia: Airwork (NZ) Ltd, Eagle Copters Australasia Pty Ltd, Hawker Pacific Pty Ltd (Australia), Helibiz Pty, Helisupport NZ Ltd, Heliwork QLD Pty Ltd, Pacific Crown Helicopters Pty Ltd, and Yungur Aviation Services Pty Ltd.
With this expanded presence, DART gives small- and medium-sized helicopter operators and private owners in Australia, New Zealand and surrounding countries regional access to dedicated partners that are qualified to offer DART aftermarket solutions. AMC partners are also able to offer their customers highly competitive terms.
“These highly trained and qualified AMC partners in Australasia can now offer the best parts and maintenance solutions available without having to go through an additional distribution layer, and at a significant cost savings to their customers.” says Alain Madore. “Don’t hesitate to ask your closest AMC about the new DART products.”
DART launched its North American AMC Network branch in January 2016 and is looking forward to grow its Australasia customers’ reach through its new partnerships. Members of this select network are leaders in their regions and were carefully selected by DART for their market reach and quality of service. Additional AMC partners will be announced soon in Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Asia.
The AMC partners have the capability to offer the widest selection of parts, accessories, and custom maintenance solutions available in DART Aerospace’s catalog. All network partners gain valuable insight from DART’s Marketing, Product Development, and Customer Support teams. Despite the key advantages of working with AMC partners, helicopter operators and private owners still have the option to work with DART directly.
- Canada – Nipawin Council hires heliport designer
- Armenian Ministry of Emergency Situations to add firefighting helicopter
- Two helipads decommissioned in downtown San Diego
- Metro Aviation welcomes Duke Life Flight
- Leonardo celebrates the tenth anniversary of AW159 Wildcat’s first flight
- VSR700 prototype performs first flight
- EMSA extends Schiebel Camcopter contract in Croatia
- Sikorsky Innovations Announces 9th Entrepreneurial Challenge Awardees
- Bell joins army partnership for youth success program
- Metro Aviation provides flight demos of the EC145e at AMTC 2019
- HAI Names Recipient of Salute to Excellence Humanitarian Service Award
- The Helicopter Company of Saudi Arabia takes delivery of its first AW139
- HAI Announces 2020 Recipient of Salute to Excellence Safety Award
- Safran makes management appointments
- Metro seeks STC for Stryker configurations in EC145
- FAA creates ADS-B privacy opt-out
- Luxaviation Helicopters at FLIBS for first time
- Launch of HeliSpeed Academy
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance Take Flight for 9,000th Mission
- HAI Announces Recipient of 2020 Salute to Excellence Lifetime Achievement Award