The National Aircraft Resale Association’s (NARA) Annual Spring Meeting took place April 21st and 22nd in Scottsdale, Arizona with a record-setting number of member representatives attending. The NARA Scholarship Fund, founded in 2014, also surpassed expectations by raising $35,000 from a live auction that was conducted at the event. The donations will go toward student scholarships at the end of the year.
“We had a very successful and informative spring meeting with over 200 in attendance, more than ever before,” stated Johnny Foster, NARA Chairman and President & CEO of OGARAJETS. “I am encouraged by the level of participation by our NARA membership and very impressed with the generosity we saw for our scholarship drive. In addition, we were honored to have special guest, Ed Bolen, President, and CEO of NBAA, address our members about the many challenges, and opportunities facing the industry. And Brian Foley, renowned industry analyst and consultant with Brian Foley Associates, provided us some great insight into the current market. We will continue to raise the bar with our association standards, and this annual meeting certainly reflected our persistent progress,” added Foster.
NARA’s 98 member companies follow a strict NARA Code of Ethics, and the Broker/Dealer members must pass a rigorous certification process to assure the highest standards when buying and selling previously owned aircraft. For more information about the current NARA members and the fleet of more than 400 aircraft they offer for sale, please go to www.NARAaircraft.com.
- DRF Foundation to fund external air medical R&D projects
- Twirly Birds annual meeting to be held during HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- Airbus displays its customer-centric solutions at Heli-Expo 2020
- HAI Foundation Online Auction Is Now Open
- FAA Administrator to Attend HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- EHA launches European Rotors event to rival Vertical Flight Expo
- StandardAero makes component repair acquisition in Europe
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO
- 2019 mission statistics of the DRF Group
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI
- Manufacturing of Tiltrotor AW609 wind tunnel model via SLS and Windform
- Sikorsky, Rheinmetall Unveil Plans for German Heavy-Lift CH-53K
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Continued Strong Growth