The National Aircraft Resale Association’s (NARA) Annual Spring Meeting took place April 21st and 22nd in Scottsdale, Arizona with a record-setting number of member representatives attending. The NARA Scholarship Fund, founded in 2014, also surpassed expectations by raising $35,000 from a live auction that was conducted at the event. The donations will go toward student scholarships at the end of the year.
“We had a very successful and informative spring meeting with over 200 in attendance, more than ever before,” stated Johnny Foster, NARA Chairman and President & CEO of OGARAJETS. “I am encouraged by the level of participation by our NARA membership and very impressed with the generosity we saw for our scholarship drive. In addition, we were honored to have special guest, Ed Bolen, President, and CEO of NBAA, address our members about the many challenges, and opportunities facing the industry. And Brian Foley, renowned industry analyst and consultant with Brian Foley Associates, provided us some great insight into the current market. We will continue to raise the bar with our association standards, and this annual meeting certainly reflected our persistent progress,” added Foster.
NARA’s 98 member companies follow a strict NARA Code of Ethics, and the Broker/Dealer members must pass a rigorous certification process to assure the highest standards when buying and selling previously owned aircraft. For more information about the current NARA members and the fleet of more than 400 aircraft they offer for sale, please go to www.NARAaircraft.com.
- AEM Plans for Continued Growth with New Facility
- Winners of 37th Annual VFS Student Design Competition announced
- Jolly Green II begins aerial refueling tests
- Great North Air Ambulance adds AS365N3+ Dauphin
- Western Australia police orders first five-bladed H145
- Wysong enterprises completes Eagle 407HP for Helicopter Express
- Bell Takes Manufacturing to New Heights
- Netherlands’ Chinook purchase strengthens US-Coalition capabilities
- Children’s Air Ambulance offers pioneering medical treatment
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2020
- Leonardo are test flying AW169 with skids
- FAA to Host Virtual International Rotorcraft Safety Conference
- 13-Aug-20 SP-SVW Robinson R44 Sady, Poland
- 13-Aug-20 OK-??? Robinson R44 Zamberk, Czech Republic
- QinetiQ contract with Castle Air to operate new Airbus H145
- Bell opens facility in Wichita, Kansas
- First flight for Russia’s Ka-52M
- DRF Luftrettung retains Christoph 80 contract from April 2021
- Coptersafety appoints new AW139 Type Lead Instructor
- Robinson Delivers R66 Serial Number 1000