The National Aircraft Resale Association’s (NARA) Annual Spring Meeting took place April 21st and 22nd in Scottsdale, Arizona with a record-setting number of member representatives attending. The NARA Scholarship Fund, founded in 2014, also surpassed expectations by raising $35,000 from a live auction that was conducted at the event. The donations will go toward student scholarships at the end of the year.
“We had a very successful and informative spring meeting with over 200 in attendance, more than ever before,” stated Johnny Foster, NARA Chairman and President & CEO of OGARAJETS. “I am encouraged by the level of participation by our NARA membership and very impressed with the generosity we saw for our scholarship drive. In addition, we were honored to have special guest, Ed Bolen, President, and CEO of NBAA, address our members about the many challenges, and opportunities facing the industry. And Brian Foley, renowned industry analyst and consultant with Brian Foley Associates, provided us some great insight into the current market. We will continue to raise the bar with our association standards, and this annual meeting certainly reflected our persistent progress,” added Foster.
NARA’s 98 member companies follow a strict NARA Code of Ethics, and the Broker/Dealer members must pass a rigorous certification process to assure the highest standards when buying and selling previously owned aircraft. For more information about the current NARA members and the fleet of more than 400 aircraft they offer for sale, please go to www.NARAaircraft.com.
- USHST Initiatives Aim to Cut Down Fatal Accidents
- Russian Helicopters and Pratt & Whitney Canada sign contract
- Helicopter Sea Combat Squadron 8 Conducts Change of Command
- Raytheon debuts portable V-22 virtual reality trainer
- Honeywell collaborates with autonomous control innovator Daedalean
- Hungary takes delivery of its first two H145Ms
- Life Link III to help launch new research academy
- US Helicopter Occupant Safety – FAA online toolkit
- MDFR Orders AW139
- Airbus signs Global Support Contract for Tiger
- Boston MedFlight will now carry life-saving blood products
- LADWP Launches Human External Cargo Program
- Lockheed Martin makes Australia/NZ helicopter appointment
- Airbus improves service request facility in Keycopter portal
- MD Helicopters receive fourth Afghan MD530F order
- Helijet appoints Director of Maintenance
- 723 Squadron helicopters achieve 10,000 flying hours
- Inmarsat unveils new SwiftBroadband Helo X-Stream
- Babcock Offshore secures new North Sea helicopter contract
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance base gets green light