Following an announcement in March that they would move a medical helicopter from Trenton to Chillicothe, Lifeflight Eagle have now had a new hangar approved. The Chillicothe City Council has approved an ordinance authorizing a lease for the hangar, which will be built on the southwest edge of the airport’s land, and will include living and office space.
The agreement is for a 15 year lease, subject to extension or renewal. The base rent is $2,500 a month for the first 5 years, rising to $2,750 a month for the second 5 years, and finally $3,025 a month for the final 5 years of the initial term of the lease.
No plans have yet been agreed, and as landlords, the City will be responsible for the building’s construction and improvements. There are no real estate taxes since the building will be owned by the City of Chillicothe, but LifeFlight Eagle will be responsible for personal property taxes as well as utility payments, commercial general liability insurance, and personal property insurance.
Jeremy Parkin – HeliHub.com
- SEI Industries demos the BAMBI MAX with Eagle Copters
- North Carolina State Highway Patrol unveils new Bell 407s
- Bell first manufacturer to certify HUMS in light single-engine
- Aeronautical Accessories to distribute GPMS HUMS for B407
- 31-Jan-19 N407P Bell 407 Church Hill, US-Tennessee
- 29-Jan-19 N191SF Bell 407 Zaleski, US-Ohio (3F)
- New Bell 407 for Apollo MedFlight
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System Approved for Bell 407
- AeroBrigham to Exhibit Marion County 407 at APSCON
- United Rotorcraft receives China CAAC Validation for Bell 407
- Med-Trans Opens New AeroCare Base
- Bell awarded $22M contract for Seven extra Bell 407 airframes
- Bell awarded $10M contract for Procurement of 3 B407 Airframes
- Bell to Widen Malaysian Market
- Trakka annonces FAA approval for Bell series
- Boost Systems Dual Hook Systems and Personnel Carrying Devise approved for B407 and AS350/355
- Montana – ALERT program raising money for new helicopter
- 05-Nov-17 N522RL Bell 407 Rig MP281, US-Gulf of Mexico
- Bell promotes 407 in African market
- SAFE Structure designs maintenance stands for Halo Flight