13-May-2016 Source: Londons Air Ambulance
We have launched a photography competition calling on the public to submit photos of our helicopters and rapid response car fleet to fill our 2017 Charity Calendar. Money raised from the sale of the calendar will help us to deliver our advanced trauma team to critically injured people in London, and continue saving lives in the capital.
We treat on average five people a day. Our fleet of helicopters, used during daylight hours, and rapid response cars, used at night or in adverse weather conditions, are photographed by thousands of people across London each year, often in some high profile locations such as Buckingham Palace, the British Museum, Trafalgar Square and Horse Guards Parade.
Mark Davies, Director of Development at London’s Air Ambulance, said: “We receive so many fantastic photos from members of the public who kindly donate them for the charity’s use. This competition is now a great opportunity for people to showcase their work more widely, while at the same time raising money.”
Deadline for competition entries is Friday 22nd July and the best photos will be picked by a judging panel made up of London’s Air Ambulance staff. To enter please email your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing where it was taken and when.
To be eligible, all photos must have been taken in 2016 and must be submitted via email. Entrants can also share their photos with us on Twitter @LDNairamb and by using the hashtag #LDNairambPhotos . Full terms and conditions are below.
Terms and conditions
* The closing date is Friday 22nd July 2016
* Any submission received after this period will not be entered into the competition
* Photos must have been taken this year
* By entering the competition, any images submitted can be used freely by London’s Air Ambulance in its fundraising and marketing materials as it sees fit
* By sharing photos with @LDNairamb using the hashtag #LDNairambPhotos you are agreeing for the charity to use these images in its competition promotion
* Only entries received to email@example.com will be considered
* The winning entrant’s will be notified by email by October 31st 2016. If you have not heard from us by this date, please assume your entry has not been successful
* Please note we will be unable to respond individually to unsuccessful entrants
* If you have any questions regarding these terms and conditions or any other aspect of the competition please email; firstname.lastname@example.org