STARS has flown more than 3,000 missions to more than 400 communities across Saskatchewan since it established operations in the province in 2012. The missions have been made possible with the help of STARS Lottery, which is now celebrating its fifth birthday.
The lottery officially kicked off today with 2019 prizes valued at more than $4 million retail and the Lucky STARS 50/50 draw, in which a lucky ticket buyer can win up to $775,000.
The lottery is STARS’ single largest fundraiser. Approximately 50 per cent of the funding for STARS’ two bases in the province comes from local supporters. STARS President and CEO Andrea Robertson says each and every person who buys a STARS Lottery ticket is helping to contribute to the safety of the community.
“STARS is busier than ever, and in these challenging economic times we are relying on community support of the lottery to help us continue providing the highest level of care available,” she said.
This year the lottery offers two grand prize homes built by D&S Homes and an early bird prize getaway package of a 2016 Ford F-150 4X4 SuperCrew and a 2016 Jayco Eagle 330RSTS travel trailer worth $132,000 retail. The homes are each valued at $1.5 million retail and are located in Saskatoon and Regina. The Regina home is a fully furnished, 3,186 square foot, two-story walkout. The Saskatoon home is a fully furnished 3,489 square foot, two-story walkout.
There are five exciting vehicles to be won as well as 318 sports and outdoor adventure prizes, large screen TVs, electronic and home appliances, barbecues, mowers, snow blowers, cash, jewellery and two STARS helicopter flights for two, plus 12 fabulous vacations. Buyers are eligible for all prize draws if tickets are purchased prior to the applicable deadlines.
Lucky STARS 50/50 offers ticket buyers the opportunity to win up to $775,000. The tickets must be ordered in conjunction with the STARS Lottery Saskatchewan ticket order. Lottery ticket prices are a single ticket for $60, two for $100, six for $250 and 12 for $375. Lucky STARS 50/50 tickets are only $10 each, five for $25 and 15 for $50. Visit www.starslotterysaskatchewan.ca or call 1-855-449-2444.
The early bird draw is July 14, 2016 with a ticket-cut off June 29, 2016. The final draw is August 10, 2016 with a ticket sales cut-off at midnight on July 20, 2016. The Lucky STARS 50/50 draw date is August 8, 2016, with a sales cut-off date of July 20, 2016. If tickets sell out prior to the early bird deadline, all draws, with the pre-approval of the Saskatchewan Liquor and Gaming Authority, will begin on July 18, 2016.The lottery licence number is LR15-0104, and the Lucky STARS 50/50 licence number is LR15-0105.
STARS provides specialized emergency medical care and transportation for critically ill and injured patients. Our physicians, nurses, paramedics and pilots work with a team of dedicated support staff and community partners to save lives.
- AW139 Wet Floor Achieves CAANZ STC
- Summit Aviation Now Serving Leonardo AW139 Owners and Operators
- Leonardo celebrates AW139 20th anniversary
- Babcock wins extension to North Sea SAR contract
- Babcock reaches 20 000 hour milestone with Ambulance Victoria
- AW139 will be Colombia’s new Presidential helicopter
- Wiking takes delivery of latest AW139
- TAI marks composite landmarks, including AW139 production
- Italian Air Force enhances emergency response and homeland security capabilities
- Penzance Helicopters cancels schedules for over three months
- Babock re-launches scheduled services in Spain with AW139
- Spanish operator Helity adds new scheduled route
- THC wins AW139 contract from Red Sea Development Company
- Trinidad & Tobago Air Guard to reactivate one of four AW139s
- MDFR upgrades fleet with delivery of first AW139
- Penzance Helicopters introduces AW139 to Isles of Scilly service
- Global AirParts announces AW139 part out project
- Leonardo AW139 – EASA AD 2020-0191 : Equipment / Furnishings
- Changes coming for heliport at Macau International Airport
- Coptersafety appoints new AW139 Type Lead Instructor