Aero Precision, a Greenwich AeroGroup company, announced today an agreement of a territory-specific distribution agreement with LORD Corporation, a leading Aerospace and Defense supplier of vibration control systems. In the agreement, Aero Precision will supply LORD Dampers, Bearings and Tail Rotor Assemblies in South Korea to support MD-500 operations.
“We are excited about LORD Corporation’s unique products we can access to support this very important international customer base,” said Aero Precision’s Asia Sales Manager Michael Bogdanich.
“We are thrilled about the opportunity to work with Aero Precision in South Korea,” said LORD’s Director of Global Sales Aerospace & Defense Steve Meyer. “Their successful support model and business acumen will allow LORD Corporation to better serve this key market.”
- Canadian Coast Guard announces new facility in New Brunswick
- CPI Aero names ex Bell CEO as their new Chairman
- JETcopter finalizes 7-seat flying car design
- Russian Helicopters presents in Cambodia
- Sikorsky donates to Patient AirLift Services
- Which US Helicopter Industries Have the Best and the Worst Accident Records?
- Edmonton Police contracts for Safran engine program
- IAR and Airbus Sign H215M Definitive Collaborative Agreement
- New Boeing AH-64E Block 2 Compound
- New Russian High-Speed Helicopter
- H145 Warranty engine extension
- Russian Helicopters sign contract for the supply of 20 Ansats to China
- Joint Venture launches H145 simulator in Norway
- Rockwell Collins awarded five-year US Army contract
- HAI names Director of Safety
- Telephonics AN/ZPY-4 will be used on the MQ-8B Fire Scout
- Canadian Coast Guard donates surplus Bo105s for technical training
- Skyhunter acquires 200K acres for helicopter hog hunting
- Annapurna Helicopter received approval from CAAN, Mustang to receive NOC in a few days
- Parker-Hannifin Awarded $39M Contract for HH-60 Spare Stock Number Items