Traditionally, Rosoboronexport will present to foreign customers the entire line-up of Russian-made helicopters, but special attention during the talks will be on the latest models.
“A lot of efforts to promote the latest Russian military helicopters in the world market have started yielding results. In particular, in 2015 Russia carried out the first export deliveries of the Mi-26T2 heavy-lift transport helicopters, while this year a foreign customer will receive the dual-control Mi-28NE attack helicopters. Moreover, export deliveries of the Ka-52 attack helicopters will start soon. Taken together, all of this substantially enhances our country’s competitive position among the world’s leading helicopter manufacturers,” said Sergey Kornev, Head of Rosoboronexport’s Air Force Department, who leads the Company’s delegation at the exhibition.
In total, Rosoboronexport delivered more than 100 helicopters abroad in 2015, with the Mi-8/17 military transport helicopters accounting for most of deliveries. By and large, cooperation in the helicopter area (including repair, supply of aircraft weapons, etc) in 2015 was maintained with more than two dozen countries.
- Russian Helicopters presents its latest high-speed blade technology
- Thailand to acquire at least six new attack helicopters
- Production starts for dual-control Mi-28NE
- 02-Aug-15 RF-95316 Mil Mi-28N Dubrovichi, Russia (1F)
- Russian Helicopters showcases new military models at Army-2015
- Russian Helicopters concludes Mi-171A2 flying laboratory flight tests
- Boeing threatens Chinook/Apache price increase to get India to sign contract
- Mi-28NE prepares for exports with new avionics
- Algeria orders Mi-26, Mi-28 helicopters
- Mi-28N Night Hunter enters service with Russian military
- Russian Helicopters at Dubai Airshow 2013
- Russian Helicopters to showcase military models at Russia Arms Expo 2013
- Russian Helicopters to showcase Mi-28UB at MAKS 2013
- Klimov to start testing new helicopter gunship engine
- 16-Aug-12 Mil Mi-28N Mozdok, Russia
- Rostvertol completes Mi-28N Night Hunter operators conference
- Algeria seeks Mi-28NE attack helicopter deal
- Mil Mi-28 Night Hunter fleet grounded
- 15-Feb-11 Mil Mi-28N Budyonnovsk, Russia (1F)
- Rosoboronexport details Russian presence at Aero India