Hawker Pacific has announced a significant investment in resources and technologies to support the growing demand for cost effective helicopter sales and support in the region, with Mathew Hardy appointed to the new position of General Manager, Helicopter Sales and Support. In this role Mathew is responsible for overseeing and developing Hawker Pacific’s integrated helicopter sales and product support services across the Asia Pacific region. The creation of this position is Hawker Pacific’s response to increased customer demand throughout the region.
Tony Jones, Executive Vice President Strategy and Development, Hawker Pacific says Mathew Hardy is the ideal person for the role given his experience and commitment to customer service excellence.
“Hawker Pacific has great people and tremendous capability across the business. Mat’s appointment will ensure a sharper focus on helicopter operators and their specific needs. Mat has over 10 years’ helicopter industry experience, the past 3 years as Rotary Sales Manager, so he brings a wealth of knowledge and a strong customer service ethic to this new role. His intimate understanding of the marketplace and of the products and services offered by Hawker Pacific puts him in the perfect position to lead this growing business and to ensure we meet customer needs,” said Tony Jones, Executive Vice President Strategy and Development, Hawker Pacific.
This announcement follows on from last month’s appointment of Chris Barry to lead Hawker Pacific’s aircraft sales activities throughout New Zealand and the South Pacific. Based at Ardmore Airport in Auckland, Chris will market the leading brands of Beechcraft, Cessna, Bell Helicopter as well as Hawker Pacific’s extensive portfolio of pre-owned aircraft.
- Gama Aviation starts Scottish EMS operations after taking contract back from Babcock
- Heli Hero names added to new helicopter
- Q1 production analysis – Airbus rises while every other OEM falls
- Nigerian Navy receives AW139 helicopter
- Penn College aviation students receive industry scholarships
- EHang wins approval for autonomous air logistics operations
- Genesys flight testing their avionics suite on Black Hawks
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System STC Expanded to Include Bell 429 and Bell 505
- EBAA to provide members with live aviation security alerts from Osprey
- COVID-19 – AW139 supporting COVID-19 operations in Canada
- Babcock Selects Bell 429 for Australian Special Forces bid
- UKMFTS program adds first of four additional Airbus H145s
- ACC Aviation Partners with AeroMedical
- Wings Air Helicopters offers free flights for healthcare professionals
- Wingcopter is one of 9 winners of German Government’s €24M hackathon
- Leonardo AW159 Wildcat conducts first successful firings of Thales ‘Martlet’ LMM
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit