Hawker Pacific has announced a significant investment in resources and technologies to support the growing demand for cost effective helicopter sales and support in the region, with Mathew Hardy appointed to the new position of General Manager, Helicopter Sales and Support. In this role Mathew is responsible for overseeing and developing Hawker Pacific’s integrated helicopter sales and product support services across the Asia Pacific region. The creation of this position is Hawker Pacific’s response to increased customer demand throughout the region.
Tony Jones, Executive Vice President Strategy and Development, Hawker Pacific says Mathew Hardy is the ideal person for the role given his experience and commitment to customer service excellence.
“Hawker Pacific has great people and tremendous capability across the business. Mat’s appointment will ensure a sharper focus on helicopter operators and their specific needs. Mat has over 10 years’ helicopter industry experience, the past 3 years as Rotary Sales Manager, so he brings a wealth of knowledge and a strong customer service ethic to this new role. His intimate understanding of the marketplace and of the products and services offered by Hawker Pacific puts him in the perfect position to lead this growing business and to ensure we meet customer needs,” said Tony Jones, Executive Vice President Strategy and Development, Hawker Pacific.
This announcement follows on from last month’s appointment of Chris Barry to lead Hawker Pacific’s aircraft sales activities throughout New Zealand and the South Pacific. Based at Ardmore Airport in Auckland, Chris will market the leading brands of Beechcraft, Cessna, Bell Helicopter as well as Hawker Pacific’s extensive portfolio of pre-owned aircraft.
- UK – National Grid to add second Bell 429
- First flight of UAVOS – TITRA joint project
- New Leonardo ASW system achieves milestone
- FAA Approves AeroLEDs For Part 27 Rotorcraft AeroLEDs
- Royal Navy opens new helipad facility in Plymouth
- Airbus improves EC145 anti-collision light
- STARS adds fourth and fifth Airbus H145 to fleet
- Airbus Helicopters will NOT be at Heli-Expo 2021
- 16-Jan-21 517 Bell UH-1H Busdi, Philippines (7F)
- Australia – CASA appoints acting CEO
- Nigerian AF partners with Caverton Helicopters for maintenance
- Container Research Corp wins V-22 aux tank contract
- Naval Supply Systems Command addresses V-22 supply concern
- Australia to replace Tiger with AH-64E
- 15-Jan-21 PH-TTR Airbus H135 Almere, Netherlands
- GAO reports on Washington DC area helicopter noise concerns
- HAI addresses pandemic worries about holding Heli-Expo 2021
- First flight for Airbus H160 for All Nippon Helicopter
- UK AAIB Bulletin – January 2021
- NTSB announces public board meeting on Kobe Bryant S76 accident