Pacific Crown Helicopters, based at Caloundra Airport in Queensland on the east coast of Australia, is expanding. The company specialises in the sales, completion and refurbishment of new and used Airbus Helicopters, including custom interiors and exterior paintwork. Their portfolio includes avionic system design and fit-outs, part supply, and all the roles involved in import, export, shipping and packaging of helicopters.
Recently, Pacific Crown have expanded in two ways. Firstly they have recently received Part 145 AMO maintenance approval from CASA, the aviation authority of Australia. Secondly, the company has became the first service center in Australia to be certified by engine manufacturer Turbomeca.
In addition to their regular AS350 work, Pacific Crown have Part 145 approval covering AS355, AS365 and EC135 models as well as engine approvals covering Honeywell LTS101, PWC PW206 and PW207 along with Turbomeca Arriel 1 along with 2 and Arrius 1 and 2.
Jeremy Parkin – HeliHub.com
- 14-Jan-19 PP-ECF Airbus AS350BA Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (1F)
- 11-Jan-19 N346AE Airbus AS350B2 Ponca City, US-Oklahoma
- DART gets TCCA, FAA and EASA approvals
- 03-Dec-18 HB-ZCM Airbus AS350 Arbedo-Castione, Switzerland
- StandardAero renews Air Methods AS350 and EC130 Components contract
- Simrik Air adds new H125 ‘9N-AKD’ chopper to its fleet
- 29-Sep-18 N849NA Airbus AS350B2 Alto, US-New Mexico
- 28-Sep-18 N907PL Airbus AS350B3 Lituya Bay, US-Alaska (3F)
- Ramm Aerospace AS350 heater line kits TCCA and FAA approved
- Kenya receives nine AS550C3 Fennecs from UAE
- EuroTec Installs First North American Maximum Pilot View Kit
- Meeker-Airfilm receives EASA STC for AFSP-V2
- EASA issues STC for AS350/AS355 automatically deployable ELT built by SPAES
- EASA Certified AS350 Retrofittable Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Oceania Aviation appointed distributor for H125 maximum view kit
- Lee County acquires six Airbus H125s
- Heli-Alps Purchases new Bell 505
- BLR Aerospace Announces First H125 FastFin System Factory Installation
- Boost Systems Dual Hook Systems and Personnel Carrying Devise approved for B407 and AS350/355
- Lawsuit filed over 2016 AS350 accident in Antarctica