Pacific Crown Helicopters, based at Caloundra Airport in Queensland on the east coast of Australia, is expanding. The company specialises in the sales, completion and refurbishment of new and used Airbus Helicopters, including custom interiors and exterior paintwork. Their portfolio includes avionic system design and fit-outs, part supply, and all the roles involved in import, export, shipping and packaging of helicopters.
Recently, Pacific Crown have expanded in two ways. Firstly they have recently received Part 145 AMO maintenance approval from CASA, the aviation authority of Australia. Secondly, the company has became the first service center in Australia to be certified by engine manufacturer Turbomeca.
In addition to their regular AS350 work, Pacific Crown have Part 145 approval covering AS355, AS365 and EC135 models as well as engine approvals covering Honeywell LTS101, PWC PW206 and PW207 along with Turbomeca Arriel 1 along with 2 and Arrius 1 and 2.
Jeremy Parkin – HeliHub.com
- LA County Sheriff buys a AS350 crash-resistant fuel tank
- Oklahoma City Police buy two AS350 crash-resistant fuel tanks
- Oceania Aviation Prepare Right Hand H125/AS350 Cargo Pod
- Trump proposes import duties on Airbus helicopters built in EU
- STC Count for AEM’s LSS880 Loudspeaker System Continues to Increase
- Airbus and Swiss Rotor Solutions promoting use of Maximum Pilot View Kit
- StandardAero expands AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank into European Market
- LORD Corporation Announces New AS350 Tail Rotor Bearing
- 27-Feb-19 9M-AMI Airbus H125 Pathibhara, Nepal (7F)
- 18-Feb-19 N350ST Airbus AS350SD2 Glacier View, US-Alaska
- 17-Feb-19 ZK-HEX Airbus AS350 Nelson, New Zealand
- 29-Jan-19 N680DG Airbus AS350B2 Tampa, US-Florida
- 25-Jan-19 I-EDIC Airbus AS350B2 La Thuile, Italy (7F)
- 24-Jan-19 F-OFML Airbus H125 Grand-Brûlé, Reunion
- 14-Jan-19 PP-ECF Airbus AS350BA Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (1F)
- 11-Jan-19 N346AE Airbus AS350B2 Ponca City, US-Oklahoma
- DART gets TCCA, FAA and EASA approvals
- 03-Dec-18 HB-ZCM Airbus AS350 Arbedo-Castione, Switzerland
- StandardAero renews Air Methods AS350 and EC130 Components contract
- Simrik Air adds new H125 ‘9N-AKD’ chopper to its fleet