Pacific Crown Helicopters, based at Caloundra Airport in Queensland on the east coast of Australia, is expanding. The company specialises in the sales, completion and refurbishment of new and used Airbus Helicopters, including custom interiors and exterior paintwork. Their portfolio includes avionic system design and fit-outs, part supply, and all the roles involved in import, export, shipping and packaging of helicopters.
Recently, Pacific Crown have expanded in two ways. Firstly they have recently received Part 145 AMO maintenance approval from CASA, the aviation authority of Australia. Secondly, the company has became the first service center in Australia to be certified by engine manufacturer Turbomeca.
In addition to their regular AS350 work, Pacific Crown have Part 145 approval covering AS355, AS365 and EC135 models as well as engine approvals covering Honeywell LTS101, PWC PW206 and PW207 along with Turbomeca Arriel 1 along with 2 and Arrius 1 and 2.
Jeremy Parkin – HeliHub.com
- FAA approves Garmin GFC600H Helicopter Flight Control System in AS350
- Airbus adds more power and enhanced aerial work capabilities for the H125
- Air Zermatt picks VR technology H125 training solution
- StandardAero and Robertson Announce First Canadian Customer for AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Ukraine Border Guards receive first two Airbus H125s
- 26-Dec-19 N985SA Airbus AS350B2 Kauai, US-Hawaii (7F)
- StandardAero and Thales Team on AS350 autopilot
- 09-Dec-19 ZK-HPB Airbus AS350B2 White Island, New Zealand
- AS350 heating and demisting system improvement
- All change at Soloy with STCs sold and now new owners too
- Airbus H125 helicopters enter Austrian Ministry of Interior service
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- 23-Sep-19 VT-UTC Airbus H125 Kedarnath, India
- LA County Sheriff buys a AS350 crash-resistant fuel tank
- Oklahoma City Police buy two AS350 crash-resistant fuel tanks
- Oceania Aviation Prepare Right Hand H125/AS350 Cargo Pod
- Trump proposes import duties on Airbus helicopters built in EU
- 27-Mar-19 N818MC Airbus AS350B3 Conroe, US-Texas (1F)
- STC Count for AEM’s LSS880 Loudspeaker System Continues to Increase
- Airbus and Swiss Rotor Solutions promoting use of Maximum Pilot View Kit