Hawker Pacific, the leading aircraft product support company in Asia, the Pacific and the Middle East will once again be returning as the diamond sponsor at Rotortech 2016 to be held in the Sunshine Coast in Queensland on 27th – 29th May.
Hawker Pacific will feature a strong presence during this year’s event, again highlighting its strong commitment to meeting the growing customer demand for helicopter sales and cost effective support in the region.
Recently appointed to the role of General Manager of Helicopter Sales and Support, Mathew Hardy says Rotortech is an excellent opportunity for Hawker Pacific to showcase its expanding helicopter product and service offering.
“Hawker Pacific has a proud tradition of supporting the Australian helicopter industry and is honoured to be sponsoring and exhibiting at Rotortech 2016. As one of the leaders in helicopter sales and support in the region, Hawker Pacific is committed to expanding our capabilities and presence. Rotortech provides the perfect place to showcase some of the quality aircraft products and support we have to offer including a mock-up of the all new Bell 505 Jet Ranger X helicopter that will be entering service later this year, will be displayed during the event.”
“Arriving directly from Bell Helicopter in the United States this is an opportunity for an advanced viewing of the full scale production mock-up of the new Bell 505 Jet Ranger X. We look forward to giving the market and potential buyers the opportunity to see the aircraft up close and appreciate the comfort of the spacious cabin, advanced avionics and the superior visibility this latest generation helicopter offers.” says Mathew Hardy.
The Bell 505 Jet Ranger X will receive full certification later this year and is already in high demand from operators and private helicopter owners with more than 380 orders already submitted for the new aircraft.
In addition a range of Hawker Pacific products and services will be displayed during Rotortech including FLIR Systems imaging equipment, Bambi buckets, DART, Avionics, HeliSaS and starter generators and helicopter heavy maintenance.
“With the rapid growth of the helicopter fleet in Asia Pacific, Hawker Pacific’s approved service facilities are increasingly in demand and helicopter maintenance and support is an area of investment for the company at present. We look forward to meeting with attendees at Rotortech 2016 to discuss the wide range of products and services we have to offer,” added Mathew Hardy, General Manager Helicopter Sales and Support.
Rotortech 2016 will be held on the 27th-29th May at Novotel Twin Waters Resort, Sunshine Coast, Queensland.
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2020
- Leonardo are test flying AW169 with skids
- FAA to Host Virtual International Rotorcraft Safety Conference
- 13-Aug-20 SP-SVW Robinson R44 Sady, Poland
- 13-Aug-20 OK-??? Robinson R44 Zamberk, Czech Republic
- QinetiQ contract with Castle Air to operate new Airbus H145
- Bell opens facility in Wichita, Kansas
- First flight for Russia’s Ka-52M
- DRF Luftrettung retains Christoph 80 contract from April 2021
- Coptersafety appoints new AW139 Type Lead Instructor
- Robinson Delivers R66 Serial Number 1000
- Ryan Aerospace wins International Military Training and Simulation award
- Bell Unveils New Manufacturing Technology Center
- Helicentre Aviation Extends 2020 Scholarships Deadline
- AIRO Group buys Aspen Avionics
- New Weather Layers in Profile in ForeFlight’s Latest Release
- Final five Mi-8MTV-5-1 delivered to Russian military ahead of schedule
- Helicopter Online Ground School launches two new courses
- HAI launches annual Salute to Excellence Awards
- Belgium cuts military helicopter flying in half