Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), the leading provider of hourly cost maintenance programs for the business aviation industry, announced its new Airframe Parts-Only coverage for the MD 500 and 600 series helicopters. Providing the only program of its kind to the MD Helicopter market, JSSI can also include coverage for the Rolls-Royce 250 series engines to create an exclusive Tip-to-Tail® maintenance program solution for these operators.
“This is an important accomplishment for JSSI and adds coverage for yet another major Helicopter Airframe OEM to our portfolio,” commented Kevin Thomas, Senior Vice President, Business Development & Strategic Planning for JSSI. “Built from the ground up by the talented JSSI development team, this Program is a result of client demand. MD Helicopter operators now have a solution that will stabilize their maintenance budgets, deliver lower maintenance costs, and enhance the residual value when it comes time to sell. We also have the MD 900 Series Helicopter Airframe Parts-Only Program under development and near completion, which will expand our offerings to cover the entire line of MD Helicopters,” added Thomas.
JSSI’s existing Engine Programs can be bundled with the Airframe Parts-Only Program for Tip-to-Tail coverage, and range from the comprehensive JSSI Premium Engine Program to Unscheduled coverage that eliminates the risk of unexpected engine maintenance costs. Additional options are also available to design the JSSI Program that fits the needs of every turbine helicopter operator.
- Tiger Tugs continues to grow with new product launches
- MD500 Dual Cargo Hook kit with Y-Rope from Onboard Systems
- Oceania Aviation receives award from MD Helicopters
- Trakka announces FAA STC for the MD500
- FAA approves Onboard Systems MD500 Hooks with Surefire Release
- Onboard Systems MD500 Cargo Hook Kits Receive FAA Certification
- MDHI Reveals New MD 6XX at Heli-Expo
- Aero Precision to supply LORD products for Korean MD500s
- 27-Jun-15 MD Helicopters MD500 Poerua Glacier, New Zealand
- Sunset Aviation Service launches new website
- Phoenix Heliparts Offers Cost-Effective Component Support
- Tiger Tug launches new mover just for md 500 series helicopters
- MD540A to be displayed at Commemorative Air Force Museum event
- South African pair to apply for bail in Zimbabwe over buried MD500
- 04-May-14 MD Helicopters MD500 West Nicholson, Zimbabwe
- Phoenix Heliparts and RSG sign STC Agreement for MD500 Vapor Cycle Air Conditioning Units
- Invitation to HTC Technical Briefing at Heli-Expo
- US Dept Homeland Security selling four MD500Es
- Skye Avionics receives FAA STC for MD500 LED Light
- 05-Aug-13 N8688F MD Helicopters MD500D Lamesa, US-Texas (2F)