Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), the leading provider of hourly cost maintenance programs for the business aviation industry, announced today at the European Business Aviation Convention and Exhibition (EBACE), that Turkish operator, Genel Havacilic A.S, has enrolled its Bell 407 Helicopter onto the JSSI Premium Engine Program.
The JSSI Premium Program for the Rolls-Royce 250-C47B engines is a comprehensive hourly cost maintenance program, covering scheduled and unscheduled events, as well as Life Limited Components and more. Bell 407 operators also have the option of enrolling in the JSSI Unscheduled Engine Program that provides 100% coverage for unscheduled maintenance, by making one simple payment each year, based on annual utilization.
“We continue to expand our market penetration into Turkey, and beyond, as more helicopter operators recognize the value that a JSSI Program provides,” Kevin Thomas, Senior Vice President, Business Development & Strategic Planning for JSSI, commented. “Maintenance costs for helicopters are especially difficult to predict. Our clients not only receive a stabilized budget by enrolling onto a JSSI Program, but they also benefit from the protection from unexpected expenses, all while the JSSI team of experienced Technical Advisors, act as advocates and advisors to the entire flight operation,” added Thomas.
Genel Havacılık A.S., [EBACE Stand #T056] is located in Istanbul, Turkey, and has been a leader in business aviation for more than 30 years, with experience in fixed/rotary wing aircraft operations and maintenance. Today Genel Havacılık A.S. is the largest company in its region in terms of maintenance and hangar capability as well as specialized FBO services on both airports in the Istanbul area.
- SEI Industries demos the BAMBI MAX with Eagle Copters
- North Carolina State Highway Patrol unveils new Bell 407s
- Bell first manufacturer to certify HUMS in light single-engine
- Aeronautical Accessories to distribute GPMS HUMS for B407
- 31-Jan-19 N407P Bell 407 Church Hill, US-Tennessee
- 29-Jan-19 N191SF Bell 407 Zaleski, US-Ohio (3F)
- New Bell 407 for Apollo MedFlight
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System Approved for Bell 407
- AeroBrigham to Exhibit Marion County 407 at APSCON
- United Rotorcraft receives China CAAC Validation for Bell 407
- Med-Trans Opens New AeroCare Base
- Bell awarded $22M contract for Seven extra Bell 407 airframes
- Bell awarded $10M contract for Procurement of 3 B407 Airframes
- Bell to Widen Malaysian Market
- Trakka annonces FAA approval for Bell series
- Boost Systems Dual Hook Systems and Personnel Carrying Devise approved for B407 and AS350/355
- Montana – ALERT program raising money for new helicopter
- 05-Nov-17 N522RL Bell 407 Rig MP281, US-Gulf of Mexico
- Bell promotes 407 in African market
- SAFE Structure designs maintenance stands for Halo Flight