26-May-2016 Source: Research & Markets
Helicopter FCS is an integral part of a helicopter, and it is used to operate, control, and monitor the flight without the continuous supervision of the pilot. They can be mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical systems that automate a wide variety of in-flight tasks.
They also reduce the aircraft weight and information-management workload, save power, allow easier interaction with air traffic control systems to avoid accidents, reduce overall operating costs, and speed up the training of novice pilots. They play a critical role in enhancing the situational awareness and safety of both the pilot and the aircraft.
The analysts forecast the Global Helicopter Flight Control Systems (FCS) Market to grow at a CAGR of 2.4% during the period 2016-2020.
Covered in this report
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global Helicopter Flight Control Systems (FCS) Market for 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated in the overall market.
The market is divided into the following segments based on geography:
The report, Global Helicopter Flight Control Systems (FCS) Market 2016-2020, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
– UTC Aerospace
– Introduction of automatic FCS
– Defense budget cuts
– Shift toward FBW control systems
Key questions answered in this report
– What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
– What are the key market trends?
– What is driving this market?
– What are the challenges to market growth?
– Who are the key vendors in this market space?
– What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
– What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst’s time when you purchase this market report. Details are provided within the report.