Helicopter FCS is an integral part of a helicopter, and it is used to operate, control, and monitor the flight without the continuous supervision of the pilot. They can be mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical systems that automate a wide variety of in-flight tasks.
They also reduce the aircraft weight and information-management workload, save power, allow easier interaction with air traffic control systems to avoid accidents, reduce overall operating costs, and speed up the training of novice pilots. They play a critical role in enhancing the situational awareness and safety of both the pilot and the aircraft.
The analysts forecast the Global Helicopter Flight Control Systems (FCS) Market to grow at a CAGR of 2.4% during the period 2016-2020.
Covered in this report
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global Helicopter Flight Control Systems (FCS) Market for 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated in the overall market.
The market is divided into the following segments based on geography:
The report, Global Helicopter Flight Control Systems (FCS) Market 2016-2020, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
– UTC Aerospace
– Introduction of automatic FCS
– Defense budget cuts
– Shift toward FBW control systems
Key questions answered in this report
– What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
– What are the key market trends?
– What is driving this market?
– What are the challenges to market growth?
– Who are the key vendors in this market space?
– What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
– What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst’s time when you purchase this market report. Details are provided within the report.
- Aero Asset’s Q3 Preowned Helicopter Market Trends show improving conditions
- Sikorsky Showcases New Combat Rescue Helicopter
- UK Helicopter Museum celebrates 30 years
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center
- Arrius engines mark 10 million flight hours
- Celebrating 40 Years of Bell Operating in China
- Safran and AECC introduce the WZ16
- LZControl supercharges its system with new upgrades
- Euramec signs non-exclusive distribution agreement with GeoSim Technologies
- Russia’s state Medevac programme on life-support
- Eemshaven Heliport receives first flight
- MINT Turbines Names New General Manager
- Norwegian Government commits to rescue helicopter base at Tromso by 2022
- CIA Museum adds Mil MI-17 helicopter
- New hangar for Tuscaloosa Police
- REACH 6 celebrates 15 years of service
- UK to advise Kazakhstan on aviation regulation
- SEI Industries is a Finalist for the 2019 BC Export Awards
- UAVOS Unmanned Helicopter Robinson for Precision Farming