Ramco Systems, the global Aviation software provider on Cloud, Mobile & Tablets, today announced that it has secured an order from Patria Helicopters AB (PHAB), the authorized service centre in the Nordic region for mixed fleet of AgustaWestland, Bell and Airbus Helicopters to implement Ramco Aviation on Cloud.
Patria Helicopters AB is Scandinavia’s leading helicopter MRO service and equipment centre, and is part of Finland-based Patria Group, that offers defence, security and aviation support services and technology solutions to Nordic and international defence and civil customers
PHAB will be implementing Ramco’s complete suite which includes Maintenance, Materials Management, MRO Sales, Engineering & Programs, Compliance & Quality, coupled with Finance & Accounting. With Mobile enabled features, Ramco Aviation Suite will help the company seamlessly track and monitor activities and inventory across its MRO and engineering services. The suite is expected to reduce costs, improve service and minimize revenue leakage for PHAB.
“We were using multiple disparate IT systems which often yielded inaccurate data and required extensive manual labour to rectify. This was potentially leading to revenue leakage as there was lack of visibility of parts, and components in stores vs sales and invoicing. With a mobile-ready completely integrated system from Ramco, we will be better equipped to address these challenges and benefit from a scalable, integrated and web-architected Cloud based system. A sound technology backbone will ultimately help us improve customer satisfaction with better visibility and quicker turnaround time,” said, Jouni Majuri, Managing Director, Patria Helicopters AB
Virender Aggarwal, CEO, Ramco Systems, said, “Having built a strong track record in the global helicopter industry, we are delighted to have been chosen by Patria Helicopters. This partnership has expanded our reach in Europe’s MRO network, and underscores our position as the preferred next-gen vendor of choice in aviation MRO. Having recently set up a dedicated MRO Innovation Lab, we’re confident that Ramco’s advanced Aviation offerings, are all set to transform the Aerospace industry.”
With 70+ Aviation leaders onboard, Ramco is the solution of choice for several large airlines and top heli-operators and multiple MROs in the world. Designed to be accessible on cloud, mobile and tablets, Ramco Aviation Software continues to add technological innovations with wearable devices offering hands-free computing, and launch of ‘Anywhere’ apps amongst others that help significantly reduce transaction time both during AOG conditions and critical aircraft turnarounds.
About Patria Helicopters AB:
Patria Helicopters AB is mainly focused on the maintenance of helicopters, helicopter components and equipment, upgrades and modifications as well as sale of spare parts. The customer base includes both Swedish and foreign defense forces, public and private helicopter operators. Patria Helicopters is part of the Finnish Patria Group. Patria is a trusted provider of defence, security and aviation life-cycle support services and technology solutions.
- Bell Boeing awarded $12M contract to modify the V-22 of Japan
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance buy new helmets
- Bell Boeing awarded $188M contract for logistics and engineering support for the V-22 platform
- Mornington Sanford Aviation adds EASA Part 147 approval for Robinson maintenance training
- Savback Helicopters opens in the UK
- CNC deploys new mission suite for Texas DPS Airbus H125
- Philippine National Police to deploy two H125s in Davao Region
- Garmin adds new eLearning courses for G1000H NXi integrated flight deck
- Air Methods settles claim over severely corroded parts
- EHang completes Korean demo tour
- Tangent Link Announces Presentations for Aerial Firefighting Europe
- Rheinland Air Service Appointed as the First German Dealer for the Bell 505
- CAE to acquire TRU Simulation + Training Canada Inc
- Penzance Helicopters cancels schedules for over three months
- Bell appoints first 505 dealer in Germany
- State-of-the-art technology sets new standards in helicopter pilot training
- JETNET Demos Customized Solutions at VBACE
- Philippine National Police receive more Airbus H125s
- Safety Protocols at HAI Heli-Expo 2021
- MD to take MD530F on Southern California demo tour next week